New Deluxe ASL Overlays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are gearing up to send Deluxe ASL to the printer soon, but we'd prefer to do it knowing its pre-order number has been (or will shortly be) reached. If you are a fence-sitter, one thing that might persuade you is the beautiful set of overlays included in the package. Not only have the original overlays been repainted by Charlie Kibler, but an entirely new set has been designed and is also included, as well as 88 single-hex stone and wooden overlays (that is, 44 double-sided overlays).

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Double-sided overlays -- what a great idea.
These will likely annoy me as much as the double-sided boards do. I like to write my name on the back of my boards and overlays so that if they go "wandering" at a tournament they can be easily identified.

It's far from a critical problem ... but mildly annoying nevertheless.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
These will likely annoy me as much as the double-sided boards do. I like to write my name on the back of my boards and overlays so that if they go "wandering" at a tournament they can be easily identified.
If your eyesight is especially keen, you could write your name on the edges of your boards instead of front or back. ;)

von Marwitz

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Status
Not open for further replies.