New Character UI panel

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So, what do you guys think of the NEXT new upcoming Character Panel?

View attachment 32494

I noted that you will be able to BUY 3 more Cosmetic Outfit's on top of the 2 we now have.
{Gee you think we'll be able to "find" those slots in-game...:( }

I rarely switch between the 2 cosmetic slots I have now anyway except for certain screenshots so I won't be BUYING extra outfit slots. But I suspect the RP'ers will love it. What we really need is more FREE space for all that stuff.

If you click on the bottom-side tabs on each main panel you see these "BUY STUFF" lists.

View attachment 32496

I liked the old panel but I'll probably get used to and eventually like this one.
(Like I have a choice.)

Enlarging the character view is nice to see more detail, and I'm certainly glad they kept the Turbine Store's BUY! BUY!! BUY!!! buttons to a minimum and in the corner.

I also liked them keeping the screen uncluttered & showing just your essential combat stats with the ability to expand it if needed. Adding & keeping the rest of the buttons (Housing- Rep etc) at the bottom is a good move.

What say you? :hmmm:

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I love it. I really wanted more outfit slots.

I think charging only real-world money (or VIP points) for that is fair game. I never had a problem paying for characters slots, shared vault, expansions and things like that. I bought the adventurer's pack back in the day.

What I really want is being able to buy as many shared vault, wardrobe and cosmetic outfit slots as I like. I hope Turbine can sort out the software to allow that technically. They'd made some penny off me for it.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
More outfit slots is a good thing; there is some 'logic', if you want to get into the whole nonsense of it all, in having a summer outfit for Bree, a winter one for Forochel, a rain one for when it starts to rain, and something for indoors. Always felt like there was no point getting all those cloaks and furs and etc. as rewards if there was no way to use them in the game anyhow. It's only too bad they only saw the need to permit greater usage when they linked it to the store