New challenge

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
There is a clue for the AC I posted a few days ago… Its British made and there is 3rd party counter for it…

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Not quite so much a challenge as an attempt to see if anyone has heard of this or is it internet BS.

It's the Kugelpanzer. Supposedly the Soviets captured a model of one from the Japanese in Manchuria.

OMOOT is unable to provide a link.

Btw a very enjoyable thread. I can never answer the challenge but find it very entertaining.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Not quite so much a challenge as an attempt to see if anyone has heard of this or is it internet BS.

It's the Kugelpanzer. Supposedly the Soviets captured a model of one from the Japanese in Manchuria.

OMOOT is unable to provide a link.

Btw a very enjoyable thread. I can never answer the challenge but find it very entertaining.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kugelpanzer

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Yes that's what I found but I am rather sceptical that even the WWII Germans would build something as outlandish as that.

The surmises about its purpose also seem outrageous. Reconnaissance? An anti tank kamikaze weapon? I would take a THH anyday over that monstrosity.

I am leery of wikipedia content and wondered if anyone had a reliable source of info.

Psycho I can see you riding one around the field at a Saints game. Halftime of course. 😊

Last edited:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Yes that's what I found but I am rather sceptical that even the WWII Germans would build something as outlandish as that.

The surmises about its purpose also seem outrageous. Reconnaissance? An anti tank kamikaze weapon. I would take a THH anyday over that monstrosity.

I am leery of wikipedia content and wondered if anyone had a reliable source of info.

Psycho I can see you riding one around the field at a Saints game. Halftime of course. 😊
Saints? I'll slap yer sassy mouth, mister! I've been a PIT fan since I discovered football in 1979 back in 5th grade in Leesville, LA (small town near TX, think Ft Polk it's rite there). Terry Bradshaw was born in Shreveport & lived in Grand Cane, LA (think very small!)

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Saints? I'll slap yer sassy mouth, mister! I've been a PIT fan since I discovered football in 1979 back in 5th grade in Leesville, LA (small town near TX, think Ft Polk it's rite there). Terry Bradshaw was born in Shreveport & lived in Grand Cane, LA (think very small!)
View attachment 21601
Sorry brutha!! Could have sworn that I saw a picture of you in Saints colors.

In that case you can drive it on the field during the game.😉😘😘

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
View attachment 21601
Errrr... Where's your love for the Farve.