New challenge

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
To the anonymous moderator who decided the OP has, "No ASL content," Perhaps the "History" folder makes more sense. This was an attempt to follow on the Paul Challenge, which apparently escaped notice. 😜
I've been missing the Da Paul Challenge entries. It's nice to see this sort of thing being resurrected.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I've been missing the Da Paul Challenge entries. It's nice to see this sort of thing being resurrected.
Quite right Sir! It's good to see but finding someone with Paul's knowledge will be tough. Good luck to this thread!! I hope it thrives.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks to be a U.S. M2A1 Medium Tank (Designed in 1939 but put into service 1941-1945). Because it was almost obsolete when it entered service it was never deployed overseas and was relegated as a training tank where it performed a usefully throughout the war. It was manned by a six member crew, a tank commander, driver & four gunners/loaders. It mounted a 37mm main armament & in this configuration mounted six .30-cal MGs, (though it could be capable of mounting 9x M1919 MGs in various configurations). An actual M2A1 is still on display at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds Military hardware display area.

Last edited: