New Campaign Season -- Seeking Games!!!

Heinz57

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got most, hoping to get all games back from limbo. Resolved a few already, and with the holiday season gone, have time for a few more games. Would note that I will be incurring a 1 week delay around the 8th of March owing to a move, but should be back in operation quickly.

Seeking some smaller games and open to 1 game of Goetterdammerung as Axis (have 1 as Soviets going vs. Raver). Prefer WWII, any front, but open to just about everything. If you're up for a game, give me a hollar!

Heinz57
yazidee@aol.com

Secadegas

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
I would like to play Bulgemax 3.1
Don't care about the side but I need at least 4 turns a week... can't live with less than that...

Wolfdreamer

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
New campaign seasons -seeking games

Well, i'd like to play huge scenarios like WWI or WWII, but even modern warfare scenarios or campaigns are ok since anything you'll suggest should last not less than 30 moves. I would dare to propose the campaign for North Africa 41-43 ( i really love it) but any further proposal is really ok....just contact me at: edomenichini@hotmail.com....i can manage a couple of moves a week (during weekends this rate could rise to 2-3 moves per night or day, depending on your time fuse).

:D