i'm quite proud of it :)

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I made a new banner, because of the new sig restrictions,

i'm quite proud of it :)

What do you guys use that allows you to give it that reflective/shiny look? I need a better tool than MS Paint obviously. :cry:

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
What do you guys use that allows you to give it that reflective/shiny look? I need a better tool than MS Paint obviously. :cry:
basically all you do is create the shape you want to be kinda shiny, then fill it with white, take the opacity down to 30/40% and shazzam you got yourself a shiny banner :D

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, that's actually very easy to do. Microsoft Paint is so basic that it can barely do anything at all, so you may need something a little better than that. But you don't need to spend a huge amount of money to get a decent graphics editor. Paint Shop Pro v7 can be had for $50 or so and it is very good.

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I have Photoshop CS2, so its got a lot of good tools with it. I think its around $400 but not sure

I can always do it for you myself if you want

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
try getting the GIMP,if you dont want to pay im sure its free, and not 100% cause i dont use it but from what i seen in uni it should do it, its better than paint anyway and still free