New ATF / AATF Content?????????????

KEYSTONE07950

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pat:

Anything new for ATF or AATF coming our way?

Any word on your operational level project?

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not to speak for Pat, but he just took over as the commander of 4/1 FA at Fort Riley, KS. Not sure how much time he will have. Personally, I have been toying with the idea of creating some new scenarios based on my game Raging Tiger: The Second Korean War, using the updated graphics available in AATF. I think it would be timely. I have also been toying with the idea of a hypothetical ground war in Iran from Iraq...

KEYSTONE07950

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not to speak for Pat, but he just took over as the commander of 4/1 FA at Fort Riley, KS. Not sure how much time he will have. Personally, I have been toying with the idea of creating some new scenarios based on my game Raging Tiger: The Second Korean War, using the updated graphics available in AATF. I think it would be timely. I have also been toying with the idea of a hypothetical ground war in Iran from Iraq...
Congratulations to Pat on his new command!

Look forward to new Raging Tiger content. Hope all the bellicose N Korean statements remain just statements and they don't do anything stupid to precipitate the real thing.

navman74

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I second what Keystone said above...congratulations to Pat, and I too am looking forward to the content Curt. I had not known that Raging Tiger was your design, great job!