New ASLSK product from New England Volunteers

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

Before I forget I wanted to publicly thank all the play testers, the help was so important!

Regards
Joe

JCusick

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am pleased to announce the release of New England Volunteers (NEV) Play Pack 1© which is now available for purchase.

Details on the scenario pack and purchase information below.

Pack Details: (5 ASLSK Scenarios)

ASL Starter Kit 1© from MMP is all that is required to play the five scenarios in NEV Play Pack 1© listed below:

NEV1 Taking San-Stefano, American vs. Germans, Sicily 1943

NEV2 Bridgehead over the Venta, Russians vs. Germans, Latvia 1944

NEV3 Battle in the Ardennes, American vs. German, Belgium 1944

NEV4 Hedgehog, Russian vs. German, Russia 1944

NEV5 The Factory “Aprilia”, American vs. German, Italy 1944

Purchasing and Shipping:

To Purchase NEV Playpack 1© please send $10 + shipping (US Dollars) via pay pal to NEVplaypacks@yahoo.com or use the NEV paypal.me link:

https://paypal.me/NEVPlaypacks?locale.x=en_US

(Please make sure your correct shipping address is provided)

Shipping cost:

Please note I will only use first class postage from the US Postal service. (Domestic & International) Please include the correct amount of postage with your order. I am very sorry, but no insurance or tracking is available. *

Please allow 3 to 5 days to ship upon receiving payment.

USA: 1st pack $3 - $2 for each additional pack

Canada: 1st pack $4 - $3 for each additional pack

Rest of world: 1st pack $6 – each additional pack $4 (Sorry, incorrect amount first posted for this)

*If you wish to use another payment method or wish have tracking/insurance please contact me at Jgochinski@yahoo.com NOT through the Paypal email to make arraignments.

NEV is excited about Play Pack 1, we feel the pack offers an enjoyable experience for all levels of ASLSK play.

Thank you!!!
Joe
Hi Joe just sent $13 to you via PayPal. Thanks looking forward to playing these.

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got scenarios today. These look so great, can’t wait to play 1 this weekend with my son-in-law, who I am teaching starter kits to. Already looking forward to future packs!
Thanks
John
John

Thank you for the kind words!! Please enjoy the scenarios.
PlayPack 2 is being worked on now :)

Best
Joe

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bill

Thanks for the kind words in your email, enjoy the pack!!

Regards
Joe

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

Hope to post the scenarios "intros" next week at some point.

Thanks
Joe

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
New England Volunteers ASLSK Play Pack 1/Series 1 ~ Taking San Stefano

NEV 1 San Stefano, Sicily, July 28, 1943: The 157th RCT was given the objective of capturing the town of San Stefano. A series of five ridges between the towns of Cefalu and San Stefano were cleared, then on July 28th the 1st and 3rd Battalions assaulted San Stefano. As soon as the GIs entered the outskirts of San Stefano they ran into fierce resistance from the troopers of the 29th Panzergrenadier Division.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Once these become a PDF I’d be interested in purchasing this, even at same price.

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Once these become a PDF I’d be interested in purchasing this, even at same price.
Don

Given strong thought to making this available as a PDF, nothing set yet :)

Thank you!!
Joe

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
New England Volunteers
ASLSK Play Pack 1/Series 1 ~ NEV 2 Bridgehead Over the Venta

Tryškiai, Lithuania, October 4, 1944: After Operation Cäsar in September, the panzer regiment of the Grossdeutschland Division was transferred south and attached to Gruppe Langkeit, which was formed to meet an expected major Soviet offensive. Gruppe Langkeit's first task was to assist the 551st Volksgrenadier Division in destroying a number of Russian bridgeheads over the Venta River.

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
New England Volunteers
ASLSK Play Pack 1/Series 1 ~ NEV 3 Battle in the Ardennes

East of St. Vith, Belgium, December 19, 1944: The Führer-Grenadier-Brigade and her sister formation Führer-Begleit-Brigade were both part of the Ardennes offensive. The Führer-Grenadier-Brigade, after an unsuccessful assault against St. Vith, was ordered to help hold the left flank of the 5th Panzer Army. By this time the Allies were attacking the "bulge" from all sides. The Führer-Grenadier-Brigade and the U.S. 7th Armored Division would become well acquainted.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
New England Volunteers
ASLSK Play Pack 1/Series 1 ~ NEV 3 Battle in the Ardennes

East of St. Vith, Belgium, December 19, 1944: The Führer-Grenadier-Brigade and her sister formation Führer-Begleit-Brigade were both part of the Ardennes offensive. The Führer-Grenadier-Brigade, after an unsuccessful assault against St. Vith, was ordered to help hold the left flank of the 5th Panzer Army. By this time the Allies were attacking the "bulge" from all sides. The Führer-Grenadier-Brigade and the U.S. 7th Armored Division would become well acquainted.
Dec 19 was more of a probing action to fix positions and assess enemy forces. Dec 20 was the 'smash the Americans with everything we got' assault.

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
New England Volunteers
ASLSK Play Pack 1/Series 1 ~ NEV 4 Hedgehog

Syrzewo, Russia, July 7, 1943: The third day of battle saw Panzergrenadier-Division Grossdeutschland push into the village of Syrzewo
and establish a hedgehog late in the afternoon. No sooner had this been completed
than the Soviets counterattacked to try and destroy this defensive position.

sillywilly4

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
just sent cash for my set. Looking forward to it.

I am pleased to announce the release of New England Volunteers (NEV) Play Pack 1© which is now available for purchase.

Details on the scenario pack and purchase information below.

Pack Details: (5 ASLSK Scenarios)

ASL Starter Kit 1© from MMP is all that is required to play the five scenarios in NEV Play Pack 1© listed below:

NEV1 Taking San-Stefano, American vs. Germans, Sicily 1943

NEV2 Bridgehead over the Venta, Russians vs. Germans, Latvia 1944

NEV3 Battle in the Ardennes, American vs. German, Belgium 1944

NEV4 Hedgehog, Russian vs. German, Russia 1944

NEV5 The Factory “Aprilia”, American vs. German, Italy 1944

Purchasing and Shipping:

To Purchase NEV Playpack 1© please send $10 + shipping (US Dollars) via pay pal to NEVplaypacks@yahoo.com or use the NEV paypal.me link:

https://paypal.me/NEVPlaypacks?locale.x=en_US

(Please make sure your correct shipping address is provided)

Shipping cost:

Please note I will only use first class postage from the US Postal service. (Domestic & International) Please include the correct amount of postage with your order. I am very sorry, but no insurance or tracking is available. *

Please allow 3 to 5 days to ship upon receiving payment.

USA: 1st pack $3 - $2 for each additional pack

Canada: 1st pack $4 - $3 for each additional pack

Rest of world: 1st pack $6 – each additional pack $4 (Sorry, incorrect amount first posted for this)

*If you wish to use another payment method or wish have tracking/insurance please contact me at Jgochinski@yahoo.com NOT through the Paypal email to make arraignments.

NEV is excited about Play Pack 1, we feel the pack offers an enjoyable experience for all levels of ASLSK play.

Thank you!!!
Joe