New ASL Journal announces Twilight of the Reich

Augie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Martin, yeah, for sure, I would like to play PTO at some point, something new to learn of course (and I have enough problems nailing down the basic game, heh,heh,heh :) )

But yeah, I'm keen to try it at some point
I would like to add that Rally Point 19 is PTO (Japanese) scenarios designed to be played as full ASL or ASLSK. Due to the nod for ASLSK play, the scenarios are light on the PTO rules. They would be easier to play than some typical ASL PTO/Japanese scenarios. However, because they are designed to be compatible w/ ASLSK, you will need various SK boards.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I would like to add that Rally Point 19 is PTO (Japanese) scenarios designed to be played as full ASL or ASLSK. Due to the nod for ASLSK play, the scenarios are light on the PTO rules. They would be easier to play than some typical ASL PTO/Japanese scenarios. However, because they are designed to be compatible w/ ASLSK, you will need various SK boards.
Cool, thanks for the head's up. That's worth considering

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
I recently trekked Kokoda and will be preparing a scenario pack featuring various situations through both Japanese and Aussie offensives
I'm all in when it comes out, if you need an outlet for your scenarios, let me know and we'll make sure they see the light of day.