Never seen this before

Tony Gibson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Joe Arthur playing Ian Ainsworth at WO9 Sting 'em at Zingem.Allied 8-0 turn 3 rally phase.
Allied 8-0 rallies broken Allied 9-1, rolls a 2. 9-1 goes berserk and takes 8-0 berserk with him!
Axis 8-0 rallies broken Axis 8-1, rolls a 2 !! 8-1 goes berserk and takes 8-0 berserk with him.
Scenario has a total of 5 leaders, 4 of whom are now berserk !!

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
And I thought Tom Morin's dice were ridiculous! Yikes!

If this is on VASL, post a pic here of the situation, would love to see. :)

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Joe Arthur playing Ian Ainsworth at WO9 Sting 'em at Zingem.Allied 8-0 turn 3 rally phase.
Allied 8-0 rallies broken Allied 9-1, rolls a 2. 9-1 goes berserk and takes 8-0 berserk with him!
Axis 8-0 rallies broken Axis 8-1, rolls a 2 !! 8-1 goes berserk and takes 8-0 berserk with him.
Scenario has a total of 5 leaders, 4 of whom are now berserk !!
Leaders?!? We don't need no stinking Leaders!

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Have not had the above situation arise. The closest that I had was at the Austin Team Tournament with my Italians attacking Russians. My 9-1 and two broken Italian squads had reached a building with an unbroken 7-0. The 9-1 rolled snakes while being rallied and went Berserk-- taking both broken Italian squads Berserk. The only unit unaffected was the 7-0. He must have been thinking. "Oh Crap! What have I done?" The Berserk charge overran the main Russian position, with the 9-1 and a half-squad dying on the charge or in CC. It won me the game.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It did seem that everyone was going berserk............24050

The comment from Tony at the time was "does anyone else find the thought of Belgians going berserk funny?"

The two Belgian officers charged the berserk German squad and died in the process.

Prior to all this a Belgian squad on the hill with the MMG had gone berserk and charged the German vehicle and died.

The other side of the coin was my Belgian 9-1 rolled boxcars on his first MC :rolleyes:

Last edited:

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
On the opposite, I remember one of my opponents losing a game due to a 9-2 and two or three (I cant recall) MMG bearing 6-6-7 that went berserk and impaled themselves on my Japanese firelane while charging across 4 open ground hexes. With the net loss of that mighty firegroup, the game was over for the US!