Wrong Server :(

Never Mind... :halo:

Last edited:

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Horde :paperbag: - I don't think so, but thanks for the offer.

They are higher than allowed by your current guild level limitations. :halo:

Hmmm, I expounded a whole lot further, but then deleted it all- no point to it as I'm getting very near to the end of my WoW days.

So, good luck with your guild sounds fun but, may you always find yourselves' crumpled up at the end of an Alliance blade & under their boot!
:clown:
:salute:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Heheheh, the Alliance is in for a rude shock when our guild members start hitting the higher end of the level spectrum. We had 65 members online recently. And when you take that many people, and go raiding... :devious:

And I was wondering about your post - I saw you working at it for 45 minutes, and then had 3 lines to show for it - you should've left it in just for interest's sake! :laugh:

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
{It's better left un-said.}

Yea, too bad its horde (guild) & on another server, like I said it really looks like fun. :joy:

I enjoy flying in unannounced and tangling with those "raiders" as they leisurely smack poor weak npc's around (but why anyone thinks that's "fun" is beyond me). :crosseye: It's been 1 vs. 15 & higher lvls and I still jump 'em :nofear: they must think I'm :nuts:.

I "tangled" with two shaman who were 20 lvls above me for @15 minutes waiting for somone to help me. They must have been like: "do you just like dying?" :freak: I think I got to them, (Dang fly!) everytime they turned around I was charging at 'em! I'd "sigh" then rush in and die. :laugh: Yea- one hit & I was dead... :cry:

dougthefizzl

The Pwner of all pwners
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've had alliance attack me with 3 ppl and you know what I did? I actually sat there and died because it was no use even trying to kill 3 ppl that were at least 51+ when your lvl 48(meh). GG I got owned in the face just about 5 times >.>

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, that happens. :(

I think that this guild (Dethnet) is on a PVP server which I dislike, and that sort of action is common place: which is why I switched to a PVE server. When I want to do a quest- I want to do the quest, not be messed with by a bunch of high lvl idiots (no matter what side they are on) out just to spoil my gaming time.

One point of my continuing to attack those higher lvls was to keep them "flagged" until help arrived to deal with them, it took about 15 minutes for it to get there unfortunately. :mad: