Need your help

Tiger1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I need your help, I've been looking through my games and just can not make up my mind on what to play. Should I play, Red Baron, Squad leader(Yikes) Silent Hunter 2,Janes WW2 Fighters,Panzer Commander,Close Combats:A Bridge To Far,CC:Battle Of The Bulge or Combat Missions Beyond Overlord. Yes they are some pretty old titles but still a lot of fun. Well what do you think I should play? Thanks

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Simple.

You have eight titles to choose from. Just grab your' old D&D 8-sided die and roll...

va155sf

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Combat Mission is my vote. I have played many of those games and the CM series is really tops!

BigMik1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by va155sf
Combat Mission is my vote. I have played many of those games and the CM series is really tops!
CM is my vote also, I played the heck out of the series and loving CMAK still.

BigMik1

dannybou

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Originally posted by Tiger1
I need your help, I've been looking through my games and just can not make up my mind on what to play. Should I play, Red Baron, Squad leader(Yikes) Silent Hunter 2,Janes WW2 Fighters,Panzer Commander,Close Combats:A Bridge To Far,CC:Battle Of The Bulge or Combat Missions Beyond Overlord. Yes they are some pretty old titles but still a lot of fun. Well what do you think I should play? Thanks
Close combat: A bridge too far. :thumb:

Pirimeister

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
I have to stick in my vote for TOAW. Been playing it since 98 :shock: and I'm still having fun!

Janos

Reaction score
Combat Military Training Center, Hohenfels, Bavari
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Tiger1
B O T Bulge!!!!

JS

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The Operational Art of War - Century Of Warfare.

TOAW CoW.

An incredible counter and hexes style game, that goes soooo much further than was ever possible on a board.

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I agree with SHane. Its probably one of the best game's ever porduced for the PC. Even though the graphics aren't that great. The game play is imense. Its a blast to play and you will not get bored with it.

hogdriver

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno
Simple.

You have eight titles to choose from. Just grab your' old D&D 8-sided die and roll...
Wow, never thought I'd see a reference to D&D on this site - what great memories!
:D

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Aww, c'mon, dude, just think about how much military history - related info you learned from D&D. Titles, armor, weapons, lifestyle...