Need Map Replacements

FDBarbarian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I lost all my BFP maps I had in a basement flood. The Chicago rain the past few weeks created a new leak that I was unaware of until I went to put my BFP maps into a new case I bought over the weekend. They are now wet sponges. My new Beyond Valor I was clipping had damage to the box cover, but I can live with that. All my rulebooks and scenarios were wet on the bottoms of the binders, but thanks to the plastic protectors they are all saved. The protectors also saved my collections of Cubs/Sox programs from the 40's to 70's. These were all on my workbench where I thought it was safe from leaks.

Funny thing is I separated the BFP maps from ASL maps knowing I would get a new case for them. Dumb move.

If anyone has any extra maps from Blood & Jungle, Crucible of Steel, Into the Rubble 2 and Beyond the Beachhead 2 I would be willing to pay a fair price + shipping. I know it's far fetched to think I can replace everything, but it's worth a try before I realize I have to buy all the mods again.

In Advance, Thanks!

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have some, let me see what I have to help you out. Send me your shipping address.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have L, M, N, 2a/b, 3a/b and 4a/b. I believe that was all the maps included with CoS.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, I'll send them along tomorrow. But I was wondering if you had contacted @Chas or @rreinesch over at BFP directly? Every time I've had even the slightest issue, they've handled it immediately without the slightest hesitation. I would check with them on those other destroyed maps, maybe they can help out.

FDBarbarian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, I'll send them along tomorrow. But I was wondering if you had contacted @Chas or @rreinesch over at BFP directly? Every time I've had even the slightest issue, they've handled it immediately without the slightest hesitation. I would check with them on those other destroyed maps, maybe they can help out.
No I have not done that yet. I think I will do that. I just didn't think, since it was my fault and not a production issue, it was not their problem.

Last edited:

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I read somewhere on these forums that BFP were now selling individual maps. That may be something to look into..

gulliver62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Crucible of Steel, Poland in Flames and Into the Rubble 2 maps are all available on their website. That is far from all but a start.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No I have not done that yet. I think I will do that. I just didn't think, since it was my fault and not a production issue, it was not their problem.
Please contact me at ctasl at aol dot com and we'll see what we can do. I don't have copies of all of the maps, but I might be able to scare up a lot of what you need to replace. Luckily we are in process of reprinting B&J and CoS so we will have copies of those maps available soon. BtB2 will be hit and miss, and I'll have copies of the ITR2 maps available.

Last edited: