Need help with an Index for all issues of Dispatches from the Bunker

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, does anyone here want to earn a lifetime subscription to our ASL Fanzine, Dispatches from the Bunker?

If so, I need someone who already has all 52 issues to come up with a master index for all articles and scenarios that appear in Dispatches from the Bunker thus far. I need one that will let anyone who views it to see what articles appear in the issue (Only the named articles that are in the table of contents, along with a one sentence summary of what they are about) plus a list of scenarios numbers (DB001 etc), their titles and which front they occur in, along with if they are Night or some Weather is prominent, all in one sentence per scenario.

If searchable that is a bonus.

I need this in either WORD, EXCELL or plain text.

The first person that comes up with a workable index that I can add to gets a lifetime subscription to the newsletter and mentioned in the issue that I publish it in.

I have started this project but am unhappy with what I started and discarded it in the hope someone can do better.

So I will reply to anyone who responds, please don't PM me here but send an e-mail to:

aslbunker@aol.com I will reply within a business day or so.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide, it is very much appreciated, your ASL Comrade, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, I have several people who replied and are working on various file types for an index we can all use so look for it with Dispatch #53 and all set now, I have enough help on this worthy project.

Thanks and Roll Low in 2022, Vic.