Need help with a TacOps report

John Osborne

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out :D

I posted a PBEM result from a TACOPS game and the player that I played against his name wasn't on the list at that time. Later he signed up and I need to change the persons name that I playerd against. Instead of Hub it was dhuffjr. And another questions is that I know I checked the box that the Red side won the battle but it shows that it was a draw. Can it be changed to reflect the outcome. Also can replays be attach to the AAR? I guess you will need the name of the scenario, It was Team Hall.

John

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
John, I don't think you can attach anything to the mini-AAR feature. This would likely get out of control if we allowed it. Just post that as part of an AAR on the TacOps forum.

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John Osborne said:
Can anyone help me out :D

I posted a PBEM result from a TACOPS game and the player that I played against his name wasn't on the list at that time. Later he signed up and I need to change the persons name that I playerd against. Instead of Hub it was dhuffjr. ... It was Team Hall.
John
John - I deleted the game report. Please resubmit it with the correct information. Here is what you'd type in the mini-AAR (figured you could copy and paste to save some typing!)

Well this was Dennis C. Huff first time trying a PBEM and his name is not on the opponent list yet. He was playing on the Red side and I was on the Blue side. I moved out thinking that he would have some units on the outskirts of the town in the center of the map. After I got a TRP I placed smoke on the outskirts of the town to mask my units moving into the town. After I relieased that the town was empty I moved on out and was engaged by his T80s. I destoryed three of them and he pulled back. Now the time was running out for me because I had to get my units off the east edge of the map. and I had very little time left. So I placed my tank plt in front of the rest of my conviy and preceed down the long valley to the edge of the map. As I was moving I was placing smoke rounds ahead of my forward units to try to mask the movenment. I then ran into his tank gums and destored them as my tanks kept rollong. Well I was able to get only my forward tank plt off the map but ran out of time to complete the mission. So as for the game I lost. But I took out most of his fighting capabilites.

Over all a fun battle with Dennis.