RPT147Fish to Fry5.53a,5aNoneUSA 2 / NKPA 0NKPA gets balance
RPT150Diggers of Chongju5.59,58NoneAustralian 0 / NKPA 0
RPT148Rok on a Roll5.517z,18NoneSouth Korean 0 / NKPA 2

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nice eclectic compilation of new & old scenarios yet maintaining a common theme for the round. Wish all the very best fun.

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
The Grognard bracket of the "Bitter Ender" is now filled. New registrations are encouraged to sign up as an alternate. There will be enough mini-tournaments during the weekend to satisfy every taste as well as open gaming throughout.

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
The 2019 of the NC ASL "Bitter Ender" is now a week away and this is the last update of information related to our 31st edition of this tournament. We should have live updates throughout the tournament for those so interested.

Our Grognard tournament bracket of 32 players is filled with four alternates if required. In addition to the 36 preregistrations we expect from six to ten gamers to show up over the course of the weekend for open gaming and the various mini-tournaments. The weather will be mild and mostly nice as usual.

Since publication of our scenario lists, recent ROAR results have forced us to offer a few alternative scenarios which will be handed out with the official tournament information (do people actually every read this information?). The Gamer's Armory which is a short drive from the tournament hotel will provide as always discount coupons for the attendees. In addition, LFT, MMP and our friends in Kansas City (KCASL) have provided prizes. We thank them all.

See you soon...

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If there is something you want to pickup at the store, let me know and I will try to make sure I pull it and hold it for you. That way we don't sell out of something you want! Thanks!

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ray,

Do any of the new “alternative scenarios” require a HASL map(s)?

Thanks!

See you guys tomorrow!

Bill
I’m not sure Bill but I would be surprised if that was the case. I think playlist will stand as is. I had doubts about Willi und Fritz but recent Roar seems to indicate pro Russian and at a glance I thought pro German. I just arrived at the hotel and I’ll set up room at 7:30. We only have half the room Thursday until 12 then we get the whole thing. Long story...,..

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I’m not sure Bill but I would be surprised if that was the case. I think playlist will stand as is. I had doubts about Willi und Fritz but recent Roar seems to indicate pro Russian and at a glance I thought pro German. I just arrived at the hotel and I’ll set up room at 7:30. We only have half the room Thursday until 12 then we get the whole thing. Long story...,..

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doug,

Thanks for the update! I get in around 1pm, so see you then.

Looking forward to another awesome tournament.

Bill

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Ray,

Do any of the new “alternative scenarios” require a HASL map(s)?

Thanks!

See you guys tomorrow!

Bill
No, regular type alternates (only three) that are generally popular without any HASL boards. The only HASL is the Hatten although there is some with Into the Rubble boards and Friendly Fire boards as already listed.

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No, regular type alternates (only three) that are generally popular without any HASL boards. The only HASL is the Hatten although there is some with Into the Rubble boards and Friendly Fire boards as already listed.
Ray,

Thanks for the information! See you tomorrow.

Bill

Doug Kirk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When you guys catch up on your sleep and recover from the weekend I would love to see the scenario results, especially round 1. I am finalizing the St Louis list and all the data or feedback on scenarios would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
When you guys catch up on your sleep and recover from the weekend I would love to see the scenario results, especially round 1. I am finalizing the St Louis list and all the data or feedback on scenarios would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hopefully this week yet. There is a lot of catching up to do but I will do my best.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great weekend, glad I was able to catch up with friends. Wish I could have been there the whole weekend and played more ASL. Thanks for running the event, Ray! Hope everyone had a chance to visit the store!

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Doug, only thirty-one games from the main tournament reported with one bye. I did not record the mini-results in the interest of time as those results will be up to the players. Hope this helps. Ray

Attachments

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doug,

Would you like any additional player perspective feedback on some of these scenarios beyond what Ray sent you?

Thanks!

Bill