NC Bitter Ender 21 through 24-Apr-2022

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, it was the only time we could get the game room. I think Jesus will forgive me for playing ASL on his birthday after a 2 year hiatus.
Silly Goose, his birthday was Christmas. Everybody knows Easter was the day he hid colored eggs.
I was unable to get a room. You guys have fun. I'm going fishing!

Fort, I might be able to find you a room. Don’t give up yet.

Last edited:

Fort

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Silly Goose, his birthday was Christmas. Easter was the day he hid colored eggs. Lol

Fort, I might be able to find you a room. Don’t give up yet.
looks like Doug and Alan pulled some strings and found a room for me. I’ll be there Thursday.
You coming?

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
yes, Alan L. pulled out a miracle. He is our Top Man when it comes to dealing with the hotel. I'm glad I delegated it to him because he is better than I ever was...

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
yes, Alan L. pulled out a miracle. He is our Top Man when it comes to dealing with the hotel. I'm glad I delegated it to him because he is better than I ever was...
Seriously, finding and dealing with the venue is, IMO, the most difficult part of hosting an event. Well done Alan!

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would like to thank Doug, Ray, Alan, and Locke for running a most enjoyable Bitter Ender Tournament this past weekend. And a special shout out to tournament runner up and my host, Ken Daughety. Also, thanks to all my opponents for the great games. This was my first trip to the Bitter Ender as I usually am in Chicago for the Open every April. It was a long nine hour drive but the festivities were well worth it.
Unfortunately, I succumbed in the semi-final to the eventual winner, and #2 seed, Steve Pleva. No dishonor in that. So the Daughety weekend household finished 2nd and 3rd. ( I was also lucky enough to sneak in an open win Thursday against Ken in True Grit.) So at 4 and 1, I returned after another 9 hour drive. Look forward to returning next year.