Nationality Pack #5 NW Europe

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Has anyone received this item from CH?

I got mine from Noble Knight Games in a sealed ziplock bag last week.

When I inventoried the contents, there was only 1 page (front & back) of info on the Counter characteristics; but there is a picture on the back cover showing two pages.

I have Pages 1 & 2, and I am missing Pages 3 & 4.

CH Customer Service will not reply; Maureen at CH dot com.

If you have that page scanned, please send me a note here and I will send you an email address to send to.

Thanks.

Kevin

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Has anyone received this item from CH?

I got mine from Noble Knight Games in a sealed ziplock bag last week.

When I inventoried the contents, there was only 1 page (front & back) of info on the Counter characteristics; but there is a picture on the back cover showing two pages.

I have Pages 1 & 2, and I am missing Pages 3 & 4.

CH Customer Service will not reply; Maureen at CH dot com.

If you have that page scanned, please send me a note here and I will send you an email address to send to.

Thanks.

Kevin
I got it from CH and have the same as you, one sheet. Just because the picture shows two means nothing. The pictures on the back of some of the others is different then what came with it.

Ray

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got it from CH and have the same as you, one sheet. Just because the picture shows two means nothing. The pictures on the back of some of the others is different then what came with it.

Ray
Thanks Ray,

I have many things to scan, but the work and home stuff have me too busy to breathe.

I will send you a message later this week.