Nationality counter set feedback? Anyone got the discount email they can share?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I got my pack today and the two extra sheets, the latter two are ok but one sheet has over 22 counters without names on them. Will look more clisely when i get time too.
These must be the somber 'unknown' soldiers whose graves we find in prominent places all over the world.

von Marwitz

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
These must be the somber 'unknown' soldiers whose graves we find in prominent places all over the world.

von Marwitz
These with the missing names were on the vehicle sheets, the Dutch vehicle packs done in Black.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Aren't those the sheets he's fixing and shipping at no charge as per the last Friday mailer? He didn't specify what was wrong, but he hinted that he was fixing "less than perfect" counters.

sneo

Singapore ASL'er
Reaction score
Country
llSingapore
may i bother someone to provide a discount code for this weekend and next weekend?

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There counter work has gotten extremely better over the last few years. I do purchase counters from them from to time. Like Alan, I am a small time player with a small time budget. I get what I can.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yep, I'm glad I got them in the end though I can't see me getting many more for the foreseeable future, got to try and save up enough to cover all the upcoming MMP kit let alone anything else but, yep, I like the counters and I'm glad they did them (the new upcoming Winter black SS counters look good too but I just don't have the cash. I'd like to see them do some British sets, and I'm sure they will, but I just don't have the budget really)

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yep, I'm glad I got them in the end though I can't see me getting many more for the foreseeable future, got to try and save up enough to cover all the upcoming MMP kit let alone anything else but, yep, I like the counters and I'm glad they did them (the new upcoming Winter black SS counters look good too but I just don't have the cash. I'd like to see them do some British sets, and I'm sure they will, but I just don't have the budget really)
They are selling countersheets the upcoming Gold and Sword beach landings. They are in the Feb. 2017 mix on their website.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
that sounds good, I liked the look of the winter SS counters they just brought out as well but I just can't afford it, having to dig deep right now to get to HEROES in Blackpool next month (heck, even the darn hotel was more expensive than I expected) but looking forward to itas it will be my first tournament

goatleaf1

Reaction score
Country
ll
So I can plan table space for a mega clipping/sorting session between games, anyone know when the nationality counter sheets will be shipping?

goatleaf1

Reaction score
Country
ll
From last Fridays emailer.....

"THE FAST READ

The following items are packing to ship TODAY and ship immediately for new orders this weekend:

ASLComp:

1. ASLComp Turretmaker Russians

2. ASLComp NAT Set 2: Waffen SS 2nd Printing

3. ASLComp NAT Set 2: Bonus 5/8” counter sheet

4. ASLComp NAT Set 3: Feldgrau Wehrmacht

5. ASLComp NAT Set 4: Winter Waffen SS

6. ASLComp NAT Set 5: Winter Wehrmacht Greatcoats

............"

I ordered Nat Sets 1, 3, 4 and 5 some weeks ago. So having got the Friday emailer, I excitedly just checked my account - not shipped. So why say it if not true? Slightly irritated that this will be like my Tarawa order which took over a year from order to delivery. I wouldn't mind if the likely delivery wait when you order was given more accurately. Still, same as rarely having a proper picture or description of the product, we still buy the stuff don't we?!

goatleaf1

Reaction score
Country
ll
Wow, mine are now on their way too. It's a game in itself when you order CH stuff as to whether you'll get it next week or next year. You win some, you lose some I guess. This time a win and my clippers are twitching in anticipation!

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As a member of the countersluts club I have to admit that I really do not see the need in buying more counters out of "ASL colors". I did like the black SS stuff but I will pass on these new "off-color" releases. I think I will await footsteps counters whenever they get done.
I bought the US khaki counters but then asked myself why. Impulse buy although these counters do look really cool, I have to confess that I really did not need them.
New French, Chinese, Axis Minors counters I will consider, however.