NAPPY series Dead ?

Medic21

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all,

Maybe if Bill Peters reads this, he might be one of the people able to answer. Of course if anyone else had any information please post here. My question is, Is the JTS Napoleonic Series done ? There hasn't been a new titles released in about a year. There is still plenty to cover in terms of timeline. We have the Italian Campaign, Peninsula Campaign, Friedland 1807 etc...

Thank for any and all information on any Napoleonic game updates! !

Sgt_Rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will say this: years ago now Rich Hamilton mentioned that a Peninsular title was in the works. Obviously we all would like a game on every major campaign in the Napoleonic era.

The Revolutionary War period would be good too! Marengo, Rivoli, Castiglione, etc.

We can never talk about future titles. Suffice it to say that just as the ACW series is covering all of the major campaigns we in the Nap series want to do the same.

I am about to take truck driving job so I won't be as involved in game design as I was. Others are working on projects with John for his series so I will just say that hopefully within two years your wish will be granted.