My Wii is awaiting....

kaytronika

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
....We just got a confirmation mail through from Gamestation saying it'll be waiting for us in Gamestation and we're also invited to the midnight launch!

They also have launch deals

Wii and 1 games - £209
Wii and 2 games - £239
Wii and 3 games - £269

bradas

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ahhh i wana go on launch so bad... me and my mate just mite go down on our own (with no pre-order)
We said that we want to go to a midnight launch before we die... there wont be another console for a few years so its the Wii...
Apperently after the truble in America, Britain isn't doing midnight launches for the PS3...

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Go with Wii. I'm young and i've been to a midnight launch. Twas fun :D

Next year is Halo 3 =D

bradas

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lol, i probably will not go to the midnight launch as it will be a thursday night, which means i will have skool the next day. My mum will never let me go, or ''Sleep over a mates'' on a school day :p

bradas

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Lol my friend just said that he is picking his up on thursday night, so i will start persuading her....

Ewan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Get one game, ZELDA !!!!! it is freaking awsome plus there are no other good launch games

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
and my sig has zelda in it! :D

but seriously Zelda does look like the best game on launch for the wii, if not get red steel

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i got an email last night saying mine has been shipped out and its now on its way to me, so it should be here on (maybe even before...) the 8th, HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! oh and im also geting zelda but that hasnt been shipped yet, so i geuss im gonna be playing wii sports for a few days:p

kaytronika

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Gemma (my fiancée) confirmed ours with them earlier and the games. She forgot to confirm the component cable tho. oops.

Somebody offered me £100 more than retail for it unopened

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
If you can afford it why not buy two and take that person up on their offer, more games and accessories for you :)

Most places like Asda (in my area anyway) you can just walk in and pick up lauch items pretty easily.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If Europe is that big of a Sony Market as I've heard. It should be pretty easy to pick one up unless they had a change of mind :rolleyes:

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
If Europe is that big of a Sony Market as I've heard. It should be pretty easy to pick one up unless they had a change of mind :rolleyes:
Just because there is a large proportion of people over here in Europe who like Sony consoles doesn't mean that there isn't a large proportion of people who like Nintendo consoles. In fact many of the aforementioned Sony fans are probably Nintendo fans too. :)

kaytronika

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Checked a stock locator earlier and pretty much everywhere that was listed as doing pre-orders had sold out!

kaytronika

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ok, 8 hours to go now! We are going down for the midnight launch which among other things means I can't have a lager tonight!

Hopefully will have a couple of pics of my setup later if all goes to plan and anyone is interested.

bradas

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yay! me loves teh piccys!

Lol you lucky sod :p i'd kill to go to my local midnight launch... my mate is.... on his own :clown: