My order

floridarebel

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've ordered Operation Schmidt and Corregidor some time ago and have not received either product. I know that Corregidor is "pre-ordered" so I don't really expect that one, but Operation Schmidt has been out for some time so I expected that to be delivered and it hasn't been. My credit card has been charged and it's been a couple of months. Can anyone help me or must I cancel my order? Y'all do a fantastic job and I really look forward to these products. I will be very disappointed if I must cancel. Please let me know what's going on.

flreb60@hotmail.com

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've ordered Operation Schmidt and Corregidor some time ago and have not received either product. I know that Corregidor is "pre-ordered" so I don't really expect that one, but Operation Schmidt has been out for some time so I expected that to be delivered and it hasn't been. My credit card has been charged and it's been a couple of months. Can anyone help me or must I cancel my order? Y'all do a fantastic job and I really look forward to these products. I will be very disappointed if I must cancel. Please let me know what's going on.

flreb60@hotmail.com
Definitely. I'll have Sam get in touch with you.

Sand Bar Bill

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My question is related. I was thinking of ordering Blood & Jungle, but would I get it before Jan. 15 if the shipping address is in California if I ordered it in the next couple of days? I'm asking because I won't be at that address thereafter.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Place your order and include a note about this.

We can definitely ship out Blood and Jungle to arrive before then.

My question is related. I was thinking of ordering Blood & Jungle, but would I get it before Jan. 15 if the shipping address is in California if I ordered it in the next couple of days? I'm asking because I won't be at that address thereafter.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No problem. Glad we were able to take of you.

We definitely appreciate your support.