My Nursing Class

MonsterZero

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ten chicks, MonsterZero and one Mr. Brown, an 25-year old Air Force soldier just out of the military. I've never taken a class so heavy with the opposite sex.

The girls are social, likeable, invite me over to their table at the cafeteria and so on. I enjoy measuring their blood pressure and exercising their joints (they pretend to be patients).

If things continue I should be able to not only educate myself for a more practical career but also make changes to my personal life. If I can't meet some eager chicks in the nursing program I will see a psychologist.

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
Good luck, MonsterZero. Be careful that you don't get one like this.

Unless, of course, that's the kind of thing that you enjoy, in which case I wish you two!

screamer

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
any mouth to mouth breathing yet??? :devil:

----------------------------------------------
edit
------------------------------------------------

Whoopsydaisy, me just realizes CPR is Mouth to Mouth breatin :angry:

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
screamer said:
any mouth to mouth breathing yet??? :devil:

----------------------------------------------
edit
------------------------------------------------

Whoopsydaisy, me just realizes CPR is Mouth to Mouth breatin :angry:
Hehe, it does not matter how they call, just give your best... ;)

MonsterZero

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If I ever perform mouth to mouth on anybody I will cover his/her mouth with a barrier that looks like a handkerchief except of plastic foil and with a valve in the middle. The purpose it to prevent germ travel in either direction. In the classroom all mouth to mouth practice involves plastic dummies and the barriers.

Now, defibrillating somebody with one of those pocket AED units ($2,000 a piece) would be something cool to try out. Those are very neat units that talk to the rescuer in human voice telling you how to attach the electrodes to the patient and so on. In theory even somebody who's never seen the device can perform the procedure correctly.

Portable units are beginning to appear in public places and people are getting educated that in the end, only defibrillation shocks will save somebody who's collapsed in a public place (most likely a cardiac issue). CPR will only buy a few minutes, up to 5. If the ambulance doesn't make it in 3 to 5 minutes it's most likely all over for the unfortunate vicitm unless a portable AED goes into action ASAP.