My First Try

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
hey, the font on the big version looked great. Really grunge-ish... now it just looks like it's been man-spunked all over

Jacques XVII

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i would like it if it didnt look like someone had rolled it up, shoved it in their japeye and out again (i.e. its all blurred lol :p)

heres my first sig:

my first one actually using a brushes and stuffL

PappySchlaff

Reaction score
Country
ll
Wow that would have hurt seeing as at first it was pretty big a made this one too pretty basic so eveyone will probs say it sucks. yay

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The first thing to attempt when u are at this stage (n00b :p ) jk Is to start downloading some kwl looking brushes, look in the rescoruces page on sengo :)

hayec004

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
erm... ok if its the one you have in your sig at the moment then its better than my first attempt mine was kinda sucky. but yeah the brushes advise is good.

Jacques XVII

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
thats pretty good for a first attempt, try using a clearer font, put it in a different colour so it stands out, and add outer glow and drop shadow.

not bad :up:

fiery rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i dont bother with sigs, might give it a go at some point but i dont like the red lines, and the background isnt that great either

hayec004

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
he he he. its better than most peoples first try but he obviously needs more work. i needed it to get to where i am now and i'm not that good as it is. everybody needs to constantly prqactice to get good