MwT II - Scenarios Uploaded

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
All

The final MwT scenarios are all uploaded to the download area here on GS and should be available on www.aslscenarioarchive.com very shortly. Congratulations to all the Monkeys who took their time to design scenarios, the Judges for all their hard work, Steve Swann for guiding the process, Kerry Smith for all his work before his passing and anyone else who contributed in any small way.

I've attached the front page for the pack below here - feel free to distribute it and the scenarios to anyone you think might like to play any of the MwT scenarios.

View attachment 26311

We look forward to Monkeys With Typewriters III - maybe next time Glennbo might actually win.......

Edit: could someone subscribed to the ASLML/any other outlet please cross post there?

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We look forward to Monkeys With Typewriters III - maybe next time Glennbo might actually win.......
Except for the fact that the scenarios ahead of mine were better there is NO EXCUSE for me coming in 3rd or 4th or whatever weird place was decided. The fix is in. The precious judges will never let me win because I'm obnoxious, arrogant, and my scenarios aren't as good as some of the others. That's not fair! But I will persevere in the knowledge that freedom and justice are my standards, and all humanity pats me on the back for carrying on despite these enormous odds of decks stacked against me, and racehorses injected with steroids, and phone books where you open it up and the one page you need has been torn out.

DaveStory

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good luck with a better scenario title for the next contest, Glennbo.

Now that I know who didn't win, can someone clue me in to who did?

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Wow this is awesome!! I can't wait for Pitman' review. :devious:
and I can't wait to see this second MtW pack added in the ROAR database as the first one :devious: