Music: what are you Listening to now?

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The two Yellowcard songs i found recently: Radio Song Girl and Millenium Changed. I like both of them, i wasn't really sure at first, but they've grown on me now. :D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DarkSora said:
i was listening to foo fighters "best of you", and for some reason "ghetto Gospel" and Jem's "its just a ride".lol.
! i was listening to all of those earlier :eek:

Moltar

Reaction score
Country
ll
whoa lol :p but can you guys help me out. i cant remember the song title but i know some lyrics and i keep hearing it on a commercial for like time warner cab le or something and the guy is in the office and the band is there and they play they part of the song that i know. well here are the lyrics
"hes got the band,the girls,and the money" its punk rock. thanks :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
pspmaniac24 said:
whoa lol :p but can you guys help me out. i cant remember the song title but i know some lyrics and i keep hearing it on a commercial for like time warner cab le or something and the guy is in the office and the band is there and they play they part of the song that i know. well here are the lyrics
"hes got the band,the girls,and the money" its punk rock. thanks :)
the best place to ask questions about songs in advert etc is this site http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Adverts/
i ask nearly all the questions i need to know about adverts here! i always here an advert and think "i like that song, who sings that?" so i go on that website and ask.
:D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
1PSPGuy said:
I'm loving this tune right now.
Maroon 5 - She will be loved
isnt that really old?
still its a good song :D

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Yeah i know, it just crept up on me again because of the advert i've seen on TV. :D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
1PSPGuy said:
Yeah i know, it just crept up on me again because of the advert i've seen on TV. :D
lol fair enough, you have got me listening to it on itunes now lol :D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
CrashyBoy said:
That song is the best song out right now
i know i love it, although have you seen the video? that head is a bit weird lol

CrashyBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
mikesmith165 said:
i know i love it, although have you seen the video? that head is a bit weird lol
yeah its a huge head, that noodle's dancing around. Then she drops the keyboard, the blokes wakes up with murdoc in his bed finding out it was only a dream, but then murdoc wakes up finding out that was a dream.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
CrashyBoy said:
yeah its a huge head, that noodle's dancing around. Then she drops the keyboard, the blokes wakes up with murdoc in his bed finding out it was only a dream, but then murdoc wakes up finding out that was a dream.
yer i know lol thats weird, it means that he is dreaming of a dream which is actually somebody else dreaming of a dream, so he is dreaming their dream. :rolleyes: