Music: what are you Listening to now?

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Well I am thinking some Skid Row might do the trick - it can be that sorta music that gets you wanting to eat raw meat and maybe go out and nail someone (with a clean check, mind you) ... that seems to be on the playlist for tomorrow's hockey....

Last edited:

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I haven't fully heard Rhianna's new single, but it sounds okay. But yeah, Maneater's cool.

Just finished listening to The Smell - Engerica; Roadkill's just started. There Are No Happy Endings is a pretty good album, but it doesn't have the one that i really liked that they played live when i went to see Yellowcard. In fact, i can't find it anywhere. :(

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jim Noir - Eanie Meanie (Its that song from the Nike Jose +10 Advert *if you dont give my football back im gonna get my dad on you*) That one

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Why - Annie Lennox, then Breakaway (the single) - Kelly Clarkson

I'm in that kind of mood.

Scottay

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The Strokes - Juicebox
Billy Talent - Devil In A Midnight Mass

As for teh retros
Anything Black Sabbath, lots of Zeppelin lately

Is Maneater by Nelly Furtado just a remake of the Hall & Oates song?

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Well I recently gave in and paid for a cheap download of some Rick James stuff--- and am really thinking that I need to get the latest Pearl Jam CD (or whatever format works best) -afore too long.

I *need* to fish out all of my Scorps stuff and convert it to MP3 -- but hrm - I need to find something somewhat rowdy for tomorrow and possibly Thursday night -(broken record time -but hockey nights - where I like having something to get me into the mindset of potential physical contact).

Metallica Ride the Lightning - or For Whom the Bell Tolls - seems like good ideas - but I will have to dig those out as well.... :freak:

If it matters - it does seem to work, at least for this power forward... last week I played 3 games in 6 days -and notched 7 goals -as well as a couple assists.

nemo

-. . -- ---
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
In the playlist now:
  • Go with the flow - QOTSA
  • Kampfbereit - Front 242
  • Body to body - Front 242

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
@ Scottay: Nelly Furtado's is a different song: they've just got the same names.

Just finished listening to 'An honest Mistake' - The Bravery, and 'A Is For Action' - Ima Robot (from SSX 3, but not on the soundtrack :mad: ). Now listening to 'Devil In a Midnight Mass' - Billy Talent. I might have time to pick up the album tomorrow. :D

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
@ Gamerman... Black Holes & Revelations

Billy Talent - Burn the Evidence

Ricky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
inme....all the time, i'm not really sure if its healthy, but a bit of Lostprophets now and again never hurt

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Lost phophets: Roof tops (courtesy of Rickey ;) )