Music: what are you Listening to now?

jimmyfletch

Reaction score
well if it's just music then the files should be small. can luke not make people register in some way to be able to use this service?

Beat

Reaction score
no they have to install some sort of FTP program and upload them and hed probably be releasing the info, so someone could upload loads of crap on to it, each files 6MB's for most of my music, it all piles up.

whitenoise

Reaction score
I'm not 100% on what you mean, but wouldn't this have copyright implications?

It would be kinda cool if there was a "member selected" songlist that could be listen to while viewing the forums. Kinda like Sengo's own internet radio?

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Sugarcult - Memory
The Used - Noise and Kisses
Pearl Jam - Rearviewmirror, Alive, Jeremy, Elderly Woman Behind the Counter
Yellowcard - Rough Draft (Electric version), Drifting (WWS version), All Apologies (Nirvana Cover)
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot
Korn - One (Metallica cover)
Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker
Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes
Incubus - Pardon Me

And Tetris! :D

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Never heard of them, what kind of music do they play? :)

I'd recommend any song off Yellowcard's album: One for the Kids. Ocean Avenue is still a little punk, a little rock but the odd song, eg. Ocean Avenue, comes across as a little bit pop. They are definitely a mixture; every album has it's own unique sound. :cool:

Oops! I missed Acceptance - Permanent off my list.

Agent Sky

Reaction score
Steph said:
Never heard of them, what kind of music do they play? :)

I'd recommend any song off Yellowcard's album: One for the Kids. Ocean Avenue is still a little punk, a little rock but the odd song, eg. Ocean Avenue, comes across as a little bit pop. They are definitely a mixture; every album has it's own unique sound. :cool:

Oops! I missed Acceptance - Permanent off my list.
I would say like...Alternaive Rock maybe? I not sure. One song reminds me of Papa Roch, and its all really hard and fact beat songs, but one: and that one is called 'Its a calling'. Its great.

whitenoise

Reaction score
Today I shall mostly be listening to "LIVE" - (throwing copper, album). A mate lent me it last night. I didnt know who they were until I started listening and I seem to know most of the songs!!!!

Mate reckons throwing copper is their only good album though.

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Dumb - Yellowcard :p

And also, Nothingman and Off he goes - Pearl Jam :)

Beat

Reaction score
listening to a few Thousand foot krutch

not liking the vocals very much though i like papa roach, downloading that song this is a call seing if thats different

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Becky said:
I'm listening to Good Charlotte's strange version of Footloose. :p
Interesting.

Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker

I seem to be listening to a lot of older stuff at the moment; Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, Depeche Mode, Ramones, Ozzy Ozbourne. Don't really know why. Though i'll probably change again soon. :rolleyes:

jimmyfletch

Reaction score
i'm now also listening to a bit of razorlight, the coral, toploader, semisonic, and robbie williams (man machine). going for the brit gangster film kind of feel.

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I didn't really like Razorlight, mainly bacause the boys played the album to death at work. :rolleyes: But i like somewhere else and rip it up, so i guess they're not all bad. :)

I've hated Oasis for years, then they go and bring out Lyla. I still don't know whether i like it or not but it's stuck in my head! :(

Agent Sky

Reaction score
Beat said:
listening to a few Thousand foot krutch

not liking the vocals very much though i like papa roach, downloading that song this is a call seing if thats different
Ahh, thats not cool! Oh well, I love 1000 foot krutch. And This is a Call is very different. Its slow, and I like that song. Good stuff.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
well im listening to, well listened to within the last hour, Akon (ghetto), Athlete (half light), El Presidente (100mph), Gwen stefani (hollaback girl), Snoop dogg (signs) and Jack johnson (sitting,wishing,waiting)

Beat

Reaction score
Agent Sky said:
Ahh, thats not cool! Oh well, I love 1000 foot krutch. And This is a Call is very different. Its slow, and I like that song. Good stuff.
only one i like is rawkfist which sounds cool