Murphy's Laws Of ASL Combat

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Once I drove, one after the other, 3 MK IVs into the same stone building cellar. The forth one finally survived, sitting real nice in there.
The fourth one would have fallen into the cellar as well if it hadn't been filled to capacity with the three other Pz IVs... ?

von Marwitz

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Once I drove, one after the other, 3 MK IVs into the same stone building cellar. The forth one finally survived, sitting real nice in there.
Thought you were playing this?

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
You finally roll a double 1 (for random selection for your opponent's KIA on your squad and leader stack).
Played a three player scenario at the weekend and scored a 1KIA on a stack of leader, and two full squads.

RS - 1 1 1

Opponent took it well. But I hurt for him

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
He wasted all those ones, tragic.
Same chap who, in the Semi Final down at Intensive Fire four years back, needed to kill my Churchill to win the scenario....with an 88LL gun. Got 4 rounds off and secured hits with the last two...

Both duds.

PS: I have witnesses to all this !

:)

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Your HIP hs with the bazooka/panzerschrek rolls an eleven on that one hex range side shot on that moving Panther/JS-2m

jyoung

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Any morale check caused by WP in TEM of +2 or greater will automatically include a red six.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is reverse Murphy’s law, whenever I remind an opponent of a missed sniper they tend to fail the roll.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
This is reverse Murphy’s law, whenever I remind an opponent of a missed sniper they tend to fail the roll.
Similar to that:

When you have that SAN of 5 and the Sniper is activated time and again - he sleeps.
Just had this happen to me in my last game: A MTR ROF tear of 8 or 9 shots & additional number of effect DRs triggered my Sniper no less than 5 times. I rolled 3,6,6,6,3.

von Marwitz

Last edited:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Draw a pair of dice on a toilet paper square, then flush it.

At least it will be cathartic.
Lmao! I've heard a story of someone flushing his opponent's dice before. Some New York boys if I recall.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Similar to that:

When you have that SAN of 5 and the Sniper is activated time and again - he sleeps.
Just had this happen to me in my last game: A MTR ROF tear of 8 or 9 shots & additional number of effect DRs triggered my Sniper no less than 5 times. I rolled 3,6,6,6,3.

von Marwitz
Tell your Sniper to take the lens cap off his scope, that may help!?

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Similar to that, when you ask your opponent to roll a repair check you forgot earlier and 6 the roll. -- jim

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just when you get your killstacks into position for the final turn, the cat enters the room to kibitz the game and make adjustments to the stacks.