Multi-Man Publishing Inks Licensing Extension with Hasbro

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Multi-Man Publishing is pleased to announce it and game industry leader Hasbro, Inc., have completed the process of extending its exclusive licensing agreement for former Avalon Hill wargame titles in a multi-year deal.

MMP plans to revive two more currently dormant Avalon Hill titles - Panzerblitz and the card-based game Up Front.

The Purist

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gerry
Country
llCanada
Ew, ew, ew! Mr Dalton, Mr Dalton?!?! :bounce:

Will Panzerblitz include the Panzer Leader game as well as the early and mid-war expansions? Will the game be modular?

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Our current vision is to start with Western Front and expand it in a module type format.

Mark Warren

Reaction score
Country
ll
Eggcellent....looking forward to both Panzerblitz and Up Front releases when they surface :). My old copy of Up Front looks like it passed through the hands of a couple of grotty teenagers.....oh yeah, it did, me and my brother many moons ago :D

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CORRECTION:

Darren Emge is now the point man for Panzer Blitz 2. His email is emge@ieee.org

There is a Panzer Blitz 2 folder on Consimworld under the Game Series Discussion folder if anyone is interested.

paulkenny

Reaction score
da priest said:
Yesterday AoO pre-orders were only 2 away from 1700, now they're less than 1680..wotsupwidat?:confused:
Scott withdrew his 18 orders? :p

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
kdalton said:
Up Front: the artwork is done, it's stuck in the layout bottleneck we're hoping to clear soon.
Will it still be called "Up Front 2000"? :devil:
Nevertheless, i do eagerly wait for it!!!
Please, Keith, don't play too much with our nerves : this news is wonderfull... But if UF takes too much time to come out, I will have to reduce my order to 3 boxes rather than 10 (neuroleptics are getting costly, these days). :rolleyes:

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just call it Up Front, no one wants to mangle the name :)

Just release it for gods sake :) My copy is beat up too.

GJK

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow, pulled this thread out of the archives Aries!

I've never played UF. I've seen it, and I actually have a copy of the rules. I *think* I get the basic understanding of how the game works. I would love to see this one redone as well. I know that the redo for PB2 is underway, but I haven't seen the call go out for playtesters for an UF update, so I don't know that it's even being worked on as of yet.

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
GJK said:
Wow, pulled this thread out of the archives Aries!

I've never played UF. I've seen it, and I actually have a copy of the rules. I *think* I get the basic understanding of how the game works. I would love to see this one redone as well. I know that the redo for PB2 is underway, but I haven't seen the call go out for playtesters for an UF update, so I don't know that it's even being worked on as of yet.
Yeah Don was playing with the forums again :)
Grouping the posts together made this one easy to find hehe
Just noticed the post date on the one before me.

GJK

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Maybe Keith or somebody from MMP will notice it too and give us an update. :fingerscrossed smiley, whereever that one is:

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We have officially begun work on this title now that Shifting Sands is out. The dveloper and artist are working out card details.

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Great news here (assuming is directed at more than just PB2 and is meant to include Up Front).

I have become sort of exhausted with electronic wargaming. And some rebuilt solid classics would be nice.