Mud rules & S?

hayman

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Just double checking...Advanced attitude S? pay the 1/2 MF cost per Open Ground hexside crossed during Mud conditions?

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
IMO you have to play this a bit by ear when you roll up the mission boards etc. I usually play that they do since typically the delay on the S? is balanced by the delay in your ability to react, but delaying conditions can sometimes make a mission unwinnable for the S? (or for you when attacking for that matter.) Nice thing about solitaire play is you can always experiment with less extreme but still delaying parameters for weather effects. Alternatively you could adjust the VP's the ENEMY gets for EVP or other VP for the mission so it's a bit more balanced. In my experience the ENEMY rarely racks up much in the way of EVP even in perfect weather.

Tom Morin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
NRBH, but I would say the Suspect ? counters are treated as Infantry and pay the MF penalty for Mud.

Tom

afantozzi

Reaction score
First name
Andrea
Country
llItaly
Just double checking...Advanced attitude S? pay the 1/2 MF cost per Open Ground hexside crossed during Mud conditions?
I usually increase the duration of Missions with Mud/Snow by about 20% to compensate for slower movement.