Mr Patrick Ireland

Mancspartan

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hiya all, I have just recently finished my tour of duty with Pat and I have to say what a great guy he is. He took me from being a complete newbie to someone who is now pushing on into full ASL.

For those of you who don`t know, Pat takes new players under his wing and introduces and teaches them ASL via the Starter Kit scenarios. This is done via VASL and Skype. If you are looking for someone to help you into this great system then Pat is your man, and he does it for FREE :) He is constantly on the look out for new players to help, he can be reached here:

ireland94@embarqmail.com

Cheers

Rob

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I notice him in there every night setting up a room for SK. What an asset.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I notice him in there every night setting up a room for SK. What an asset.
In fact, was he is doing when helping people to learn the game is to create high quality VASL-Setups (He has done the Starter-Kit Scenarios from S1 to S59 and the 'free' old Classic Tournament ASL Scenarios from T1 to T16).

These can be downloaded here and will save players a lot of time:
http://vasl.info/scenarios.htm

von Marwitz

vetsurg

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've been playing and learning from Pat for several months now. We are on SK3. One session we had we spent the entire hour just looking at different vehicle counters and discussing their merits and detriments. Instead of playing I learned more in that hour than I could have either playing or reading on my own. Pat is a fabulous, patient teacher and an incredibly nice man. I'm so lucky to have found my way to be taken under his wing. Can't praise or thank him enough!

Kaiax33

Reaction score
First name
Kai
Country
llUnited States
I'm trying to get back into ASL after our breakup back in mid-90s. Hoping that Pat can assist with reuniting us.