Movie Recommendation

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Naked Polish women. I'm game. Have nothing to add as to the artistic qualities though, but at my age or day, the stuff og van Gogh et al stand out as extraterrestial. Today, was anders rules.

Lt. Dan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would have to recommend the movie Bloody Sunday. I watched it recently and I absolutely loved it.

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Lt. Dan said:
I would have to recommend the movie Bloody Sunday. I watched it recently and I absolutely loved it.
Is that the one shot in steady-cam throughout, sort of documentary style? If so, I saw that fairly recently too and quite enjoyed it. I didn't have a lot of knowledge about what happened back then and this helped me understand the historical situation, as well as what went on.

Lt. Dan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
yeah, it takes place in 1972 Northern Ireland and it shows the incident that occured between British Paratroopers and Irish protestors where close to 30 people were killed or wounded by British gunfire.

Cortez

Reaction score
The home of Sam Adams, the beer... and the man.
Country
llUnited States
I have a movie recommendation for you, especially if you're interested in the American Civil War. Gettysburg. Most Americans on this forum have probably seen it but for those foreigners that haven't, it's excellent. It's long but its worth it the third day of the battle and Pickett's Charge must be one of the best scenes I've witnessed in a film.

Most-Excellent.