Movie - Alien vs Predator

Alan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
www.avp-movie.com

I saw the trailer for this last week. I really liked the first Predator movie (I visited the site in Mexico where it was filmed) and the first two Alien movies. Anybody have more info on the premise of this movie? The website doesn't give too much info.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My opinion: AvP will be garbage. Anderson will mess up another franchise.

An interesting tidbit: Rumors are that it'll be rated PG-13. That's right. There has never been an Aliens movie, or a Predator movie that wasn't R... until now.

Basically the action in the movie looks to video gamish for me. :mad:

Marines

Reaction score
Originally posted by Overseer
My opinion: AvP will be garbage. Anderson will mess up another franchise.

An interesting tidbit: Rumors are that it'll be rated PG-13. That's right. There has never been an Aliens movie, or a Predator movie that wasn't R... until now.

Basically the action in the movie looks to video gamish for me. :mad:
Your right. Paul W. S. Anderson is a s&$tty director and I too believe it will be garbage.

PG-13 are you kidding me, if thats true I won't even waste 5 bucks to rent it.

PG-13 :crazy:

Alan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Everyone's a critic...

No offence guys, but I'll see the movie no matter what the previews/reviews are. In any event, I was hoping to get a bit more on the story line. :bang:

Marines

Reaction score
Re: Everyone's a critic...

Originally posted by printshop
No offence guys, but I'll see the movie no matter what the previews/reviews are. In any event, I was hoping to get a bit more on the story line. :bang:
It takes place in the early 21th century i.e. now. It follows Lance Henricksons character as the CEO of the Weyland-Yutani corp. who decides to do one last good thing for the benefit of mankind before he dies of cancer. He gathers up a team and heads to antarctica on a research mission to do what ever and they end up uncovering some sort of old predator training facility full of...you guessed it aliens and predators and wake them all up. Big battle ensues blah blah blah

The End

PG-13:laugh:

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Even if it was PG it would be to scary for me....even the movie poster is to scary for me...:shock: :(

Marines

Reaction score
Originally posted by gobeavs
Even if it was PG it would be to scary for me....even the movie poster is to scary for me...:shock: :(
If it were to stick the the ideas of both films I would go see it but all the buzz surrounding it is that it will not. Paul Anderson is making it, he did Resident Evil and that says it all. The other films were rated R for a reason and you simply can't convey the atmosphere of this genre without it.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Everyone's a critic...

Originally posted by Marines
It takes place in the early 21th century i.e. now. It follows Lance Henricksons character as the CEO of the Weyland-Yutani corp. who decides to do one last good thing for the benefit of mankind before he dies of cancer. He gathers up a team and heads to antarctica on a research mission to do what ever and they end up uncovering some sort of old predator training facility full of...you guessed it aliens and predators and wake them all up. Big battle ensues blah blah blah

The End

PG-13:laugh:
You forgot to include some random hot girl that makes it through the entire movie somehow...

Alan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rumor or truth?

Is the PG-13 rating confirmed or just rumor? Not that I put much weight on those issues.

Marines

Reaction score
Re: Rumor or truth?

Originally posted by printshop
Is the PG-13 rating confirmed or just rumor? Not that I put much weight on those issues.
Uncomfirmed at this point in fact there is no MPAA rating at all.

Marines

Reaction score
Wait Wait Wait...Overseer is correct it is rated PG-13 for:

Violence, Language, Horror Images, Slime And Gore.

Slime and Gore:laugh:

To find this simply click on the link provided by printshop scroll to the bottom of the main page and witness the next box office flop.

Alan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I saw the trailer last night...

The trailer that is now being shown on TV does infact give the movie a PG-13 rating. Whatever. :rolleyes: