Motorcycle bypass & dismount questions

hayman

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Please correct me if I’m wrong: motorcyclists use MP expenditure, therefore can use Vehicular Bypass; motorcycles cannot enter a building obstacle; it costs 1 MF (1/4 MPs) to dismount a motorcycle.

Can I move a motorcycle squad, that has already used 1/2 its MPs during the Movement Phase, into bypass of a building (6 MPs) then stop (1MP) and expend the remaining 7MPs to dismount into the building, leaving the intended motorcycle in bypass of the Obstacle hex?

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Please correct me if I’m wrong: motorcyclists use MP expenditure, therefore can use Vehicular Bypass; motorcycles cannot enter a building obstacle; it costs 1 MF (1/4 MPs) to dismount a motorcycle.

Can I move a motorcycle squad, that has already used 1/2 its MPs during the Movement Phase, into bypass of a building (6 MPs) then stop (1MP) and expend the remaining 7MPs to dismount into the building, leaving the intended motorcycle in bypass of the Obstacle hex?
You dismount in BYPASS..
At the end of DFF vs that unit...he moves into the building automatically.
Essentially, you can avoid DFF "in the building" if you are bypassing OoLoS

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
What are stacking parameters for mounted motorcycles?
It is stated in the rules.
D15.3 Stacking: Only the Riders of a motorcycle count for stacking purposes. The presence of a motorcycle in a hex does not affect other vehicular entrance or movement costs.