Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
I made another overlay. This one is for board 2, the one with the hills. The sheet has two extensions which bridge the gap between the two hills. One has a roadway over the hills and the other does not have a road crossing the hills. The vegetation associated with this area on the board are separate overlays as well so you can add them if you wish. Put 1 on 2T3 and 2 on 2U3 and the overlays should fit. As always set your printer margins to 1/4 inch and print landscape format on one sheet. The image should be 8 inches wide (top to bottom of landscape) to fit the board.

Attachments

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Is this overlay linked to a scenario or another publication?
Or are you rather adressing the DYO players crowd?

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Is this overlay linked to a scenario or another publication?
This overlay is not linked to another publication or scenario at this time. I suspect that some scenario designer will use it for a new scenario soon, probably for a TPP, since it is not an 'official' MMP product. But who knows what may happen. :dontknow

Or are you rather addressing the DYO players crowd?
They can use it also. However, they have to pay me $2 per game session that they use the overlay whether they finish the game or not. I have to think of my retirement fund.;)

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
They can use it also. However, they have to pay me $2 per game session that they use the overlay whether they finish the game or not. I have to think of my retirement fund.;)
You think too small. It should be $2 per game turn! :highfive:

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Do solo players get half price?
Paul, since you have been so supportive of my work as I have had to face my ASL forum adversary, I let you off the hook on payments. :thumbsup:
:readit:However, my forum adversary has to pay $4 per player turn if he uses the overlays.:p