MORE PBEM wanted

javanabal

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hello. Back to business after more than six months break away from asl. For pbem games mainly. Thx.

javanabal

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Ok. I thank all my new gamemates. Taking care of all who answered on private. Closing this announcement for the moment.

javanabal

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Sounds great! How about we begin by playing the, "Pavlov's House," Scenario T, from the General Magazine Vol. 29, No. 6
I'm more than happy to assemble the VASL scenario, to include all SSR's, VC's, story lines, and everything else on the scenario card for your review.
that's ok. you had my mail adress in a former private mail. choose your side and let me know :)

javanabal

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Forgive my bumbling foolishness, but it seems I'm unable to place the outdated overlays listed on the scenario card for Pavlov's House.
I'd like to propose justifying the expense of our Beyond Valor purchase by playing through each of the scenario's in sequence until we complete them.
If you approve, I'll get started creating the first one, Scenario 123, The Borders are Burning, and submit it so you can choose your side.
hello. no worry. i'll be back to you via email with the vasl file for pavlov's house, the updated version published in asl journal.

javanabal

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
hello. still available for PBEM plays. please contact via MP. thx