OCS: Baltic Gap ('44 Soviet Offensive)
OCS: Guderian's Blitzkreig reprint.

No new TCS preorders (yet)...

Chaim628

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
Happy New Year to all !

Baltic Gap has only 126 preorders to go. Don't forget to sign up for this game.

Hans

Jay White

my sh*t is so tight
Reaction score
Country
llCanada

n3ddy

Reaction score
Country
llSouth Africa
I asked this question over at CSW a few months ago, and was told that there were no plans for a reprint in the forseeable future. Pity.

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I asked this question over at CSW a few months ago, and was told that there were no plans for a reprint in the forseeable future. Pity.
A DAK II reprint is highly unlikely; MMP ended up deeply discounting the remaining stock after the reprint for quite awhile after the initial rush petered out and followed (CSW?) with a comment about the unlikely prospect of them ever reprinting it.

n3ddy

Reaction score
Country
llSouth Africa
A DAK II reprint is highly unlikely; MMP ended up deeply discounting the remaining stock after the reprint for quite awhile after the initial rush petered out and followed (CSW?) with a comment about the unlikely prospect of them ever reprinting it.
That's what Dean and Brian said, and it's perfectly understandable. As with all things in this bloody awful hobby of ours, timing is all-important. I only really got back into it again in January 2008, after a 25-year hiatus, and suddenly wanted all the games that were now OOP (and priceless), but which had been harder to shift than my father-in-law after Sunday lunch when in stock. I have a copy of DAK which I have retro-fitted with the v4.0 rules and that's good enough for now.

I had the same problem up until a few days ago with GB II, which also appears to have achieved that "Holy Grail" status. The pre-order numbers over at MMP seem to suggest that it's the same as almost all OOP games: priceless and a "must-have" until it goes to reprint (this after gamers whingeing endlessly at the game company about how VITAL it is to have the game in stock NOW!). I see the same thing happening to some extent with GMT's Army Group North. :OHNO: