More goodies for the forums

Tex

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I noticed that La Palice had an American flag. I only read the sports page this morning, was there an Anschluss? :ar15: :flag: :rifle:

BTW, any chance of adding the Lonestar flag to the list? :)

Cheetah772

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
tigersqn said:
Never mind. Problem solved. Wheww!!!
That was hairy. :D
Out with it, boy! I know that you know you really hate Americans so much that you're willing to wave that filthy Canadian flag in my face! It proves there exists anti-Americanism in Canada and the rest of world! :D

Somehow I'm not surprised Canada started the largest blackout in US history just to get back at us! :D

Dan ;) :p :D :cool:

tigersqn

WWII Forum Staff
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Cheetah772 said:
Out with it, boy! I know that you know you really hate Americans so much that you're willing to wave that filthy Canadian flag in my face! It proves there exists anti-Americanism in Canada and the rest of world! :D

Somehow I'm not surprised Canada started the largest blackout in US history just to get back at us! :D

Dan ;) :p :D :cool:
Hey! Hey!

That blackout started in Ohio.
:p

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
Of course, if the choice of the Rising Sun flag for Japan (rather than the simple Sun) is problematically unfair to all the other fascist states which would presumably not be able to be displayed, then disregard that request. However the Black Flag , and Skull and Crossbones, would allow the site's Anarchists, and Pirates, to not feel excluded... :devil:

Cheetah772

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
tigersqn said:
Hey! Hey!

Yeah, I think Canadian SOF were sent to do the dirty job and assigned the blame on the us....shame on you!

Watch out, there might be US Navy SEALs on way to initiate another blackout of our own making in Canada!

Dan :p :D

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I like the flags (and size) and keeping the avatars.
But if you start making/allowing "individual" flags (states/personal designs) you might as well just scrap the whole group idea.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
tigersqn said:
Hey! Hey!

Just because our side of Lake Eerie catches fire from time to time that's no reason to blame Ohio... :OHNO:

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
Palantir said:
I like the flags (and size) and keeping the avatars.
But if you start making/allowing "individual" flags (states/personal designs) you might as well just scrap the whole group idea.
LoL...I am a group of one. Remember, in the words of the great Hagbard Celine, "Sanity is not statistical."

LaPalice

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Tex said:
I noticed that La Palice had an American flag. I only read the sports page this morning, was there an Anschluss? :ar15: :flag: :rifle:

BTW, any chance of adding the Lonestar flag to the list? :)
Ok ok, I take the French flag.

La Palice.

LaPalice

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
euh... no, apperently I am stuck in the American flag.

edit : eureka ! Now I've got it. Vive la France !

La Palice.

Last edited:

Cheetah772

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LaPalice said:
euh... no, apperently I am stuck in the American flag.

La Palice.
Come on, you can do it....just say, "Yeah! I support America and her war on Iraq!" Come on, don't be afraid that America is right all along..

Come on! You can do it! Come on!

Say..."I LOVE AMERICA, not France!"

Dan :D :clap: :flag:

LaPalice

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Cheetah772 said:
Come on, you can do it....just say, "Yeah! I support America and her war on Iraq!" Come on, don't be afraid that America is right all along..

Come on! You can do it! Come on!

Say..."I LOVE AMERICA, not France!"

Dan :D :clap: :flag:
Too late :D

La Palice from France

tigersqn

WWII Forum Staff
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I don't know if all these new graphics and stuff is causing it, but the forums take an inordinately long time to load now.
I've even had it happen where it tells me that the site is down at times.

Cheetah772

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
tigersqn said:
I don't know if all these new graphics and stuff is causing it, but the forums take an inordinately long time to load now.
Me too...I think it's you Canadians that are causing the problems...

Now, I have a tough time posting some of my posts...and I had to retype all over again to get that post on threads...

Dan

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
tigersqn said:
I'm having the same problems. I don't think it could be the flags causing the problem. They are much smaller than the files used for the ranks graphics and most of the flags are not even being used. The smilies take up a lot more space and people use them like crazy.

Besides, I had the same problem with the main Warfare HQ webpage a little while ago. It's either a bandwidth problem for our host or there is some problem with the server. I will check the error logs just to be certain though.

jlbetin

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Don Maddox said:
I'm having the same problems. I don't think it could be the flags causing the problem. They are much smaller than the files used for the ranks graphics and most of the flags are not even being used. The smilies take up a lot more space and people use them like crazy.

Besides, I had the same problem with the main Warfare HQ webpage a little while ago. It's either a bandwidth problem for our host or there is some problem with the server. I will check the error logs just to be certain though.
Don,

I got here time out delays and "DNS not found" error.

Traffic congestion ?

Der Wanderlocked