Mods from The Old Banshee Team

digglyda

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hey guys,

Glad you like the graphics work for Chancellorsville. Just wanted to post an update and let you know that we now have similar files available for HPS Civil War Campaigns Antietam, Franklin, Gettysburg & Peninsula in addition to the first release we did for Chancellorsville.
The team are currently working on more of the same for Chickamauga & Corinth. The plan is to eventually cover all eleven of the games in the series that have been released to date.
For anyone reading this that hasn't seen what we've done: Basically, we have found a way to change the oob files and rework the Units Bitmaps to improve the rather generic appearance of the unit cards found in the original releases (most people felt the Black & White images were a disappointment?). We have also created "colourised" versions of the Leader Bitmaps to further improve the game interface.
There are also a number of miscellaneous files available to replace some of the other standard game graphics.
These mods change only the graphical presentation of the games for the player. We HAVE NOT made any alterations to any of the games technical parameters. So please take a look and add a little bit of colour to your fight!

Link to our site can be found at the top of this thread.

Jim.

digglyda

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Just to let you all know that there are new files available to Download from the Old Banshee site. A re-work of our previous release of the Peninsula package and a new release covering the Corinth game.
The Mod contains "Colourised" Leaders, Units & OOB files.

Compass Rose

Reaction score
Just to let you all know that there are new files available to Download from the Old Banshee site. A re-work of our previous release of the Peninsula package and a new release covering the Corinth game.
The Mod contains "Colourised" Leaders, Units & OOB files.
Thanks for the heads up! I know that I am not the only one who loves using your group's work and eagerly wait for the completion of the series.

Sgt_Rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
These are the best mods I have ever used. They are tremendous. If I had time I would help out with the work but .... Good job Team Banshee!