Mods for Campaign Peninsula

Boonierat

Biệt Ðộng Quân
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Do you guys know if there are any graphical mods out there for Campaign Peninsula? I checked Brett's ACW page but found nothing. :smoke:

bschulte

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Boonierat said:
Do you guys know if there are any graphical mods out there for Campaign Peninsula? I checked Brett's ACW page but found nothing. :smoke:
Boonierat,

Check under Rolf Hall's graphics. Ken Miller tweaked Rolf's Franklin graphics to work with Campaign Peninsula.

Edit: Even more specifically, get them HERE.

Last edited:

Boonierat

Biệt Ðộng Quân
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
bschulte said:
Boonierat,

Check under Rolf Hall's graphics. Ken Miller tweaked Rolf's Franklin graphics to work with Campaign Peninsula.

Edit: Even more specifically, get them HERE.
Thanks a lot Brett, I got these already, they are really neat, but what I have in mind is graphic mods for terrain, like the ones for Gettysburg or Corinth (looks like tiles from the Campaign Series) :)

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
http://acwsite2.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/ground.htm

the terrain ones might work (downloaded and installed into the map file) - will have to check it later) - but all those are is a .bmp overlaying a .bmp file. I have not had time to check out the 'other' link on that page yet - maybe some more goodies are there. If you need a pbem opponent in a few weks get in touch Stephane :)

Glyn

Reaction score
Country
ll
Sorry, forgot the Peninsula terrian graphics weren't ready yet. :shock: I think they will be there soon I would imagine. :)

Keith Todd

Reaction score
Campaign Peninsula just arrived today, and I am installing it. Are these mods anything I should be interested in? This is my first computer ACW game.

Keith

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Keith,

It's really a matter of taste, but I don't play with any mod's for any of the CWB games...so certainly not required.

Regards,
Rich

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
Keith Todd said:
Campaign Peninsula just arrived today, and I am installing it. Are these mods anything I should be interested in? This is my first computer ACW game.
I don't use any mods and playing exclusively in both 3D views...
Ah.. the only 'mod' I'm using is Campaign Franklin menu screen - nice picture :)

arckon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I use the 2D graphics mod, but only because I am colour blind and they make the height variations easier for me to distinguish.

Do actually prefer the original HPS 2d graphic but stay with the mod one due the extra functionality it offers me.

Atle

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
Hi Gents,

I have made some mods for Corinth, Ozark, Franklin and Gettysburg, but none for Peninsula and Shiloh. The ones I have made can be downloaded here or at Brett Schulte's site. All the graphics files (terrain, trees, etc) can be swapped between the games, which is the reason I never made graphics packages for the two newest ACW games. I have made some tweaks to the files I am uing myself, and can of course post them here and/or at the Brett's site. Or I could mail them to the ones that are interested.... :smoke:

And - yes - they are modifications of the old CS graphics. If I had the knowledge and time, I would certainly have tried to do some files from scratch.

Atle