MMP Website Problems

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you got a temp password from the office and then you were able to login, it may not be a website issue. If you never got the email for the password reset it could be that your ISP/mail provider is not delivering our emails or blocked it as SPAM.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I do ordering at my public library, with my Yahoo address and MMP password. Neither was recognized by the website and the password reset
never materialized on Yahoo.

Hopefully, MMP's notice of order shipping will show up on Yahoo 1/20 or 1/23. If not, what then?

Also need the proper address for problems on MMP's website: "problems@multimanpublishing.com" led down a rabbit hole.

Last edited:

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
If you got a temp password from the office and then you were able to login, it may not be a website issue. If you never got the email for the password reset it could be that your ISP/mail provider is not delivering our emails or blocked it as SPAM.
Sent in an email.

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
Scott,

Got the issue resolved! Thank you for your assistance. Much appreciated.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got my notice of shipment today, now to count the hours until receiving it. Been a good January so far.
Have to wait until the next ASL item (Action Pack or ANZAC Journal) to see about website.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
problems at multimanpublishing.com is the correct email address for customer service issues.