MMP Updates 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

phlegm027

Reaction score
I tried to be less blunt in my remark but your response demonstrates no learning from it. You have absolutely no idea what that person's background or knowledge is, much less what he "understands." Yet you felt compelled to condescendingly and patronizingly lecture him on it.
I missed you at Winter Offensive Mark.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought Sparafucil3's post was a firm but pretty even-handed response to a trollish poster who seemed to harbor more resentment than knowledge.
That allegedly trollish poster was complaining about an issue that many ASLers and other MMP customers have complained about for years--that they are bad at providing updates. Moreover, that poster had the knowledge that many of MMP's competitors--he named GMT but could have easily named many others as well--are easily able to provide regular updates. GMT does it all the time (I get them). Even Critical Hit provides weekly updates.

So the "trollish poster" was actually accurate and knowledgeable about the issue he was complaining about.

Jumbo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doomed Battalions reprint schedule?
Don't have the new board 33, and it isn't available anywhere...
Please, somebody...
Give me some good news...
And tell me it'll be available...
Monday!!!

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And the faster MMP accelerates the slower their clocks tick relative to stationary observers. And who's MORE stationary than bunch of old guys playing ASL?

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Chas for the update, looking forward to Ponyri.

Scott

Sure. I have no release dates for you, but in general order of effort in the near term (after CdG and the WO Bonus Pack are out the door), we're looking at something like:
• ASLRB reprint
• Starter Kit Expansion Pack #2
• FKaC
reprint
• ASL Journal XIII
• Overlay Bundle

There are also a few new-ish items that we'll slot in where we see fit but I'm not able to detail those just yet. We have some more playtesting to do on the Normandy HASL, but I think it's close enough to say it's likely a 2020 release.

Longer-term: Ponyri has basically been finished-playtest-wise, according to Pete, so we'll figure out where it fits. The Italians (with the DTO stuff and Soldiers of the Negus) are the last core module update we've already started in on. The Manila HASL is coming up in this queue also.

Status
Not open for further replies.