MMP Updates 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwil2020

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The updated pASLRB (and pChapter H and pCharts) is close and the revised SKEP#1 is very close to being available.
Perry, thanks for the quick response. Glad to hear those items are close to marketing. I look forward to expanding my gaming footprint 😀

Horrido

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I, too, need only a copy of Hell's Corner, and already have two sets of the counters in question. Please release Operations #3 on wargame vault so we can play it on VASL.

Has a price been set for the eASLRB yet?

tmanmerlin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will the new e rule book have hyperlinks for the referenced parts of the rules. Like when it says do this, except when rule x.y.z is in effect. So the hyperlink would be at the x.y.x part.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I, too, need only a copy of Hell's Corner, and already have two sets of the counters in question. Please release Operations #3 on wargame vault so we can play it on VASL.

Has a price been set for the eASLRB yet?
It would be cool if they did release it to Wargames Vault right enough

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Very nicely. Right now it is nosing out Ponyri to be the next HASL to go on preorder after Manila, which should be on preorder in January.
Great news, Perry. I've been looking forward to this one for years. Hope it gets to pre-order before i'm too senile to enjoy it.

Jwil2020

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Very nicely. Right now it is nosing out Ponyri to be the next HASL to go on preorder after Manila, which should be on preorder in January.
Awesome! I have no idea what the Normandy HASL will include, but I'm excited about the possibilities to play scenarios/CG in one of my favorite areas of the ETO.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Awesome! I have no idea what the Normandy HASL will include, but I'm excited about the possibilities to play scenarios/CG in one of my favorite areas of the ETO.
My position on HASL's is pretty widely known (ASSAULT MOVE!). I must say, this Normandy HASL has me excited. I am looking forward to this one. -- jim

Status
Not open for further replies.