MMP Staff : will VOTG and Few Returned come out in July?

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Had too ask....

SO,

Is it a "Monday" yet?

Maybe the folks at ASLOK will have the first "sightings" of theis elusive item......:hush:

Tork

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SO,

Is it a "Monday" yet?

Maybe the folks at ASLOK will have the first "sightings" of theis elusive item......:hush:
Don't even think it dude, lots more stuff needs to hit the proofing process...
Ask again at the end of next month.

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don't even think it dude, lots more stuff needs to hit the proofing process...
Ask again at the end of next month.
And hopefully when they're done proofreading, they'll proofread some more.

Seems like the right thing to do after the board 42 and SSR issues with Few Returned....

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SSR issues? I don't think so. There is no SSR errata in Few Returned. Sounds more like someone trying to be catty.

Last edited:

hershmeister

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mark,

The flea circus scenario SSRs are a quite unusual and could have used some clarifications to ease play. havent played any others yet to comment

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SSR issues? I don't think so. There is no SSR errata in Few Returned.
There do seem to be some clarity issues.

Sounds more like someone trying to be catty.
Sounds more like someone is in denial

Look at this thread.

http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?t=68770&page=6

FWIW, some of my own work could've benefited from a little more playtesting/even a little rework (Broadway to Prokhorovka in particular.)

Sometimes we can't get past the 'head-over-heels enamored' stage in time to see the flaws of the beloved. :love:

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sounds more like someone is in denial

Look at this thread.
What you link to has one person asking one question about one scenario to confirm that his interpretation of what he read on the scenario card was correct (it was).

I even went through all the posts in the thread before the post that you linked to, and found only a couple of rules questions about scenarios in the pack, none of them major, and all of which could be answered by the rules, the scenario card, or simply cowtra.

Sounds like someone is not in denial after all, but sounds even more like someone else is trying to spread disinformation.

It's really beneath you.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What you link to has one person asking one question about one scenario to confirm that his interpretation of what he read on the scenario card was correct (it was).

I even went through all the posts in the thread before the post that you linked to, and found only a couple of rules questions about scenarios in the pack, none of them major, and all of which could be answered by the rules, the scenario card, or simply cowtra.

Sounds like someone is not in denial after all, but sounds even more like someone else is trying to spread disinformation.

It's really beneath you.
OH MAN! This is gonna be a good one...
:popc1::smoke::thumup::headbang::stirthepot::hurray::cool:

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

It's really beneath you.
Where is the disinformation? The questions seemed to come immediately, and I haven't even commented on FR until now, except for the Board 42 issue-- on which you maintained a lengthy denial as well (which is more surprising as it was hardly anything you had any part in and you were the first person to talk about it anyway.)

But it looks like a lot of questions to me. If I were the designer in that case, I'd wonder if there weren't a better way to do things. It's nothing new, though.

Just to leave Tate disappointed, I won't go any further with my comments
(being as I don't even have FR yet,) The nits are out there for everyone to see, but no product is perfect, I respect your willingness to take risks with these things in any case. You just have to learn to be OK when they don't all work out.

Time to pack for ASLOk.

Last edited:

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
but it looks like a lot of questions to me. If I were the designer in that case, I'd wonder if there weren't a better way to do things. It's nothing new, though.

Just to leave Tate disappointed, I won't go any further with my comments
(being as I don't even have FR yet,) The nits are out there for everyone to see, but no product is perfect, I respect your willingness to take risks with these things in any case. You just have to learn to be OK when they don't all work out.
Yes, you don't even have Few Returned, but you are already trying your hardest to insinuate that there are problems with the scenarios.

You are about as transparent as Dorosh and have stooped to a new low.

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"OH MAN! This is gonna be a good one..."

Amen.

Like Rosie vs. Trump but different. ;-)
Nope, sorry to disappoint, but I've got scenarios to finish. He can have this one, as he wins because he made the personal attacks first... Guess its OK for him to do it, but I don't to want to hear the :hissyfit::hissyfit::cry: when it comes time for him to take his own medicine.

I made my point anyway,
You can never have enough playtesting or proofreading.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
He can have this one, as he wins because he made the personal attacks first... Guess its OK for him to do it, but I don't to want to hear the :hissyfit::hissyfit::cry: when it comes time for him to take his own medicine.
Good man Pete. -- jim

BobO

Argentine Dove Hunter
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just got back from cleaning a bunch of old ASL counters from my bathtub.

Did I miss anything?

MadDog_CDN

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Rep this man

Nope, sorry to disappoint, but I've got scenarios to finish. He can have this one, as he wins because he made the personal attacks first... Guess its OK for him to do it, but I don't to want to hear the :hissyfit::hissyfit::cry: when it comes time for him to take his own medicine.

I made my point anyway,
You can never have enough playtesting or proofreading.

....smooth......:cool:

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
But it looks like a lot of questions to me. If I were the designer in that case, I'd wonder if there weren't a better way to do things. It's nothing new, though.
Pete,

This rant is beneath you, IMO... I don't know what's gone one between you and Pitman, but Few Returned looks like a better than average pack of scenarios to me.

See you at ASLOK!
Sam

Now, you boys shake hands and go back to class.