MMP rumours

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Come across a series of rumours which MMP do not seem to be denying, anyone else noticed this?

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
To comply with EU weights and measures acts and decimalisation all distance brackets are to be calculated in tens, 0-9, 10,19 etc.
Additionally the D6 is to be replaced by one with ten sides.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
To comply with the respect for cultures rules, gun calibre length may not be described in English measure so while French tanks can have L guns they would not have LL but TL ones.

The German guns will be L (lenge) and LRMG (langenriesigenmassivenginormous).

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The only difference between ASL modules 8 & 9 and 8a is 8a comes with prawn crackers.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I had also heard that rather than grow a moustache for "Movember" Perry's beard has decided to grow a whole new Chas.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I certainly hope the rumour about custom ASL thongs with a Hero counter embossed on the front is false! That's almost as bad as having an Ordnance counter on front... there's been a run on orders for 88LL, 128L, and 170L.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I've heard that there is no chance of a "Vinnie" leader counter. Seems Perry is concerned about balance issues with snipers. So often is an attempt made to "shoot Vinnie" and non has ever been successful.

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've heard that there is no chance of a "Vinnie" leader counter. Seems Perry is concerned about balance issues with snipers. So often is an attempt made to "shoot Vinnie" and non has ever been successful.
At least not yet !!:devious:

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Is their any truth in the rumour that MMP are refusing to use social media to promote Rising Sun?
I'd heard it was due to the US forces in the module being the USMC and Marines never retweet!

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Is their any truth in the rumour that MMP are refusing to use social media to promote Rising Sun?
I'd heard it was due to the US forces in the module being the USMC and Marines never retweet!

If they ever beat you up for being rotten to the Corps you'll get no Semper Fi form me...

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
LOL, oh yes there has been, WoT I remember shooting you a few times Vinnie!