Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Case Blue (OCS)
Doomed Battalions 3rd Ed.
ASL Map Bundle

I won't be pre-ordering anything else until MMP decides to treat its P# system a little more seriously. My VotG pre-order is through a trusted re-seller.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I won't be pre-ordering anything else until MMP decides to treat its P# system a little more seriously.
Have you read Keith Dalton's post about the change of MMP's preorder politics (i.e. setting products for preorder when they are about ready for production)?
See that thread, post#19 : LINK

L'Emperor

WorldConquest, In40mChunks
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
ASL, CWBS, RSS, OCS, WTF

Plus anything else that strikes my fancy.

I even preorder from GMT.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I even preorder from GMT.
So do I. It seems I have been waiting for ages for the 2nd and 3rd extensions of C&C:A (the former having "made the cut" many months ago).
MMP are not alone with long delays...:OHNO:

FJ_MD

Jager
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I pre-ordered in the past and still pre-ordering now. Not only ASL products, even if I know I will have lot of problems playing non ASL games.

Right now the list from MMP is like this:

Journal 2 (reprint)
Doomed Battalions (reprint)
GD42 (TCS)

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Since everyone has an opinion on the way MMP operates. I was wondering how many of you actually have non ASL items on pre order, and if you do how many? I am curious to see how the ASL crowd mixes with the other lines at MMP. It is clear that MMP intends to branch out and not get locked in with just the ASL line. People can talk all they want, but actions speak louder than words so do you guys have non ASL preorders?
I pretty much just play ASL/VASL now, so I clicked the ASL only option. I did preorder PBII some time back, it's the only non-ASL game I preordered from MMP. I would preorder the new up-FrontII and any future expansions to up-FrontII/PBII if they'd ever get manufactured .. I'd like to see MMP reprint Gunslinger too, but I don't know if I'll ever see any of these games reprinted by MMP.

Last edited:

DSK665

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Quote: I'd like to see MMP reprint Gunslinger too,

Have you looked at the new game Cowboys, picked it up at WBC . Played 2 scenarios from it , fun and quick to play.

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Robin,

I'll believe it when we all see it from MMP, or when they decide to issue an explanation for the Bridge TEM fiasco. :D

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I only order ASL stuff and not very much of that. The shipping costs raise the price to exhorbitant levels so it has to be a large order for it to be worth my while going to them ather than buying from my local shop (who still have some old CH stuff sitting if anyone's interested in it.)