MMP new products for 2019

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
I'd buy a pair of overlay packs. One for use with graphics and colours brought up to date with the SK style and palate. The second as a "just in case" spare. In addition there was some suggestion that the board 25 overlay and board might be done as a "new" board as the overlay covers so much of the board.

Paul_RS

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'd buy a pair of overlay packs. One for use with graphics and colours brought up to date with the SK style and palate. The second as a "just in case" spare. In addition there was some suggestion that the board 25 overlay and board might be done as a "new" board as the overlay covers so much of the board.
I stuck the overlay on a duplicate board years ago :)

Ric of The LBC

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
25z?

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
I stuck the overlay on a duplicate board years ago :)
As I did as soon as I got a second board 25, likely within a few of years of WoA coming out. Slightly diluted PVA woodworking glue, if my memory serves me well. There was a clearance of all boardgames from a local mixed board and computer game shop and as that was also the time AH was dying, I bought a fair few duplicate ASL cores in a "No more ASL" panic move. Anyway if I didn't buy they would likely have been landfill.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As I did as soon as I got a second board 25, likely within a few of years of WoA coming out. Slightly diluted PVA woodworking glue, if my memory serves me well. There was a clearance of all boardgames from a local mixed board and computer game shop and as that was also the time AH was dying, I bought a fair few duplicate ASL cores in a "No more ASL" panic move. Anyway if I didn't buy they would likely have been landfill.
No, no, that would never have happened. I have it on good authority that unsold ASL merch is sent to live on a lovely farm upstate.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No, no, that would never have happened. I have it on good authority that unsold ASL merch is sent to live on a lovely farm upstate.
I can tell you that the supply of mounted maps came south to NC and there are still some sitting in the back storage room at the store.