MMP Journal 14 - Pre-Order is UP!

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got mine ordered! Fair dinkum and no mistake, cobbers!

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We're at 58%, ladies and gentlemen. Let's hit this thing today if you haven't already ordered!

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Irksome Rearguard; Aussie Battler Pack BC21
It's a Battlefield; SAGA 2000
Loser Takes All; SAGA 2000/ANZACon 2005

More Down Under goodness...

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Looking forward to Second Chance Games here in the UK getting this

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I was NOT having a stroke. I figured since it is the Aussie Journal, a little Australian slang was good to be used.
If there happens to be a beach landing in it including Australians (Hm, off-hand, none come to my mind...), the assault troops should have had their breakfast of "styke an aiggs". ;)

von Marwitz

Doug Leslie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
If there happens to be a beach landing in it including Australians (Hm, off-hand, none come to my mind...), the assault troops should have had their breakfast of "styke an aiggs". ;)

von Marwitz
I believe that the Australians did beach landings on surfboards. To date, these appear to be absent from Chapter G.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
If it’s Australian then that is a good thing. Although I would say Canadians should also get as much credit as being the shock troops of the British empire for all the good and evil thereby. They could defeat the Japanese and those campaigns were very tough for the toughest of men.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Canadians were at Hong Kong in December 1941 (and look what happened to them).
They fought in Sicily, Italy, Normandy, Belgium, Holland and Germany {earning a reputation as dogged fighters}.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
It’s low stakes to attack polite people because they won’t retaliate where the more vindictive would, but polite people are always the fiercest warriors of all when it comes down to it.

PresterJohn

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I have no documented evidence of this, just an alignment of stories, that the US Marines learned to appreciate the pre-landing/attack Steak and Eggs breakfast had by the Australians in the SW Pacific.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
It’s low stakes to attack polite people because they won’t retaliate where the more vindictive would, but polite people are always the fiercest warriors of all when it comes down to it.
Yes, good and decent people will win out in the end, as long as they have the will and the means to do so... Bad people and those who bully their neighbors are cowards and will get what they deserve, one way or another, whether right away or in time...