MMP Journal 14 - Pre-Order is UP!

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Went to Enfilade over Memorial Day weekend. Asked my best friend if I could check Yahoo on his IPad for any messages
from MMP. There was, my order had shipped on 5/24/23. I always put my mail on hold when I am out of town (no porch
pirating), so should receive it today 5/30/23!

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Still no Journal #14 here, no payment taken, hoping my message to MMP might at least let me know what the problem might be...

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Did you check on the status of your order on the MMP Website?

Steed

Reaction score
First name
Walter
Country
llUnited States
Still no Journal #14 here, no payment taken, hoping my message to MMP might at least let me know what the problem might be...
I received an email yesterday letting me know my order status hasn't changed. Hopefully you'll receive one too.

Edit: Sorry. I should have checked this before posting. I had received an email telling me my order was being processed.

Last edited:

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You got an email saying that your order status has not changed? The system should send out emails when the order status is changed, there is no trigger to send an email if nothing changed. Can you forward me the email so I can see what may have caused the issue? Please use scott at multimanpublishing.com. Thanks!

Steed

Reaction score
First name
Walter
Country
llUnited States
You got an email saying that your order status has not changed? The system should send out emails when the order status is changed, there is no trigger to send an email if nothing changed. Can you forward me the email so I can see what may have caused the issue? Please use scott at multimanpublishing.com. Thanks!
No, my mistake. I wrote that while eating lunch and dealing with questions/problems from other co-workers. Lost my train of thought in the process.